Clear all

Met a Gemini

44 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stevehoff)
Trusted Member

I'm a Virgo male and have recenty met a Gemini female - she claims she has two parts to her - one kind of her is one of the twins and is very rational, the other twin is the exact opposite and very susceptible to just about any male advance made to her.

I like this woman but don't know if I can accept this type of other personality she has part of the time. At times, I don't even know which one of her I am talking with. The rational side is brillant, the other side is quite amazing in what she has already done and she refuses to limit her activites in this regard. I'm so confused by her. It seems like we have a real connection, but I'm not sure we match from an astrological point of view. Any ideas on this dilemma?

43 Replies
silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

Good for you,Stevehof.
So glad you have realised that there was no future for you in the relationship.
Also pleased you have turned your life around and making a new start.
You will find in time,you will have a new lease of life.
Be happy and contented,I wish you all the best.
Silver.

Flit
(@flit)
Prominent Member

I hope I have not lost my ability to dream and to hope though

That is lovely....
hold onto your dreams and hopes....

cosmiccaz
(@cosmiccaz)
Estimable Member

:):)
A new start will also give you different goals,bringing new people into your life with the new job,and learning lessons from the past may help in the next relationship.
Good Luck

Topic starter
(@stevehoff)
Trusted Member

I hope so too

:):)
A new start will also give you different goals,bringing new people into your life with the new job,and learning lessons from the past may help in the next relationship.
Good Luck

I'm hopeful for a new relationship. I would like to meet someone to be real with - to hope and dream with. Someone to be connected too, to think about during the day, to call on the phone just to talk during the day. Someone to hold hands with, to breathe the love into each other.

silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

Wish you all the best,Steve,you sound like a very sincere guy.

Topic starter
(@stevehoff)
Trusted Member

She's back

Well, she called. I admit that I had missed talking with her but also that i felt i had been used, teased and mislead. She chuckled and agreed there was some of that. I am much better able to deal with her now as I can better see the situation with her. I do also blame myself for being such a fool and for now getting into a situation (moved out, different locaton, new job, etc). But I have grown from this and I will, at some time, find something like this again, but for real this time. I can only hope that she doesn't continue to call me just to mess with my mind.

silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

Than you must tell her that,Steve,and ask her not to call you again. That is the only way to make a fresh start.
Good luck in your new life.

Topic starter
(@stevehoff)
Trusted Member

that

That would be hard to do. We work in the same field. i just know that when she decides she wants to play with me again, she will. I'm just a toy for her is all. but i can't seem to stay away. I have resisted calling her, even though i wanted too - strangely enough i felt better when i didn't talk with her, but i thought of her often

silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

I would say there is a very strong pyschic link between you both,something is keeping and holding that link there.
Have you ever thought of maybe a past life connection?

(@learning)
Reputable Member

I stopped dating Geminis when I realised I could never get a word in!

silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

I know,I was married to one for 23 years!:mad:

white*willow
(@whitewillow-2)
Honorable Member

HA HA i so have to agree i was with a gemini for 2 years that was enough!! he just never ever stopped talking ever ever and wanted radio 4 on all night 😮 my pisces moon was going crazy for some peace and quiet! he was also a twin so he didnt see the need for time alone.

23years you must be very patient!

hope you find the right one for you steve...i got a really good book the other day called Keeping the love you find by Harville Hendrix..its all about how to recognise your blocks to a loving relationship and shows you how to work thru them..I have been lead a merry dance by someone too it is pretty tough walking away when there is that draw there but I've realised if its not right in the early days then its going to be even tougher getting more involved..

all the best 🙂

Topic starter
(@stevehoff)
Trusted Member

tough, so tough

There is defintely a link of some kind. i had never, never had that kind of connection with anyone. It was like the original love of all - the kind that no one else could experience. My eyes were twinkling and my heart was bursting with the truth of love known.

white willow, it is so tough to walk away - so tough, many times I have wanted to submit to her in any way just to be close to her, to talk to her again like we did - the kind of talk over the phone where you could feel her thoughts, know what she was thinking and what she was going to say - and it was the same for her. Then her ex re-entered her life and she became comfortable with him again as he was paying attention to her again - she made a choice and I lost. now I feel she only talks to me when she is tired of him or bored briefly with him again. And I feel it will be that way - even told her tha I knew I could only be with her when he was no longer on the earth. She loves him, i know, but can't stand him sometimes, so she turns to me. I realize this all now, but yet, will still run to the phone if I think it is her.

silverhoodedowl
(@silverhoodedowl)
Prominent Member

HA HA i so have to agree i was with a gemini for 2 years that was enough!! he just never ever stopped talking ever ever and wanted radio 4 on all night 😮 my pisces moon was going crazy for some peace and quiet! he was also a twin so he didnt see the need for time alone.

23years you must be very patient!

hope you find the right one for you steve...i got a really good book the other day called Keeping the love you find by Harville Hendrix..its all about how to recognise your blocks to a loving relationship and shows you how to work thru them..I have been lead a merry dance by someone too it is pretty tough walking away when there is that draw there but I've realised if its not right in the early days then its going to be even tougher getting more involved..

all the best 🙂

I'm a Pisces too.
What is it with Pisces and Gemini's? 😀
SHO

Page 2 / 2
Share: