Clear all

Gynifix

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Paula Heron
Topic starter
(@paula-heron)

hi I had a gynifix 10 years ago which was painful to have fitted, but nothink prepared me for the removal I passed out and was unable to walk properly for few days after , I soon after developed heavy painful periods , lower back pain and swollen joints I was given a total hysterectomy ovaries , tubes women and cervix I blame the gynifix has any one else had similar experience

7 Replies
(@hildajack)

Hey dear...I can understand your situation. Gynefix can be really painful. I had one 2 years ago. Don't know anything about how is it gonna feel on the removal. I am kind of nervous now. Was it really painful? Anyways..I have a few years before that time.

(@kierra-mike)

(@kathiemike)

Hey. How are you now dear? Well, In the initial three to a month after addition, search for side effects of disease: fever, torment, putrid release. Some sporadic draining or gentle cramping is normal in the initial couple of months, yet serious cramping or overwhelming draining may show a removed IUD. May be this satisfies you.

(@opalfred)

Well yes you are right it has some kind of issues in it. It is really a frustrating process. just keep your diet proper. try to take some excercise. you will be fine. there is nothing to blame for. it mostly depends upon the body condition as well.

(@kimmyg)

Hello ! I just want to tell you about my experience that may look like you but not all in aspects.You know when I had gynifix round about 2 years before I was in such condition that I can't go to the washroom without someone else support.
I felt dizziness or fainting during or right after the IUD is put inside me.I usually feel some kind of cramping or pain when IUD placed inside my uterus.The pain was so worse for me, but unluckily it lasts for months.My doctors told me to take pain medicine before you get the IUD to prevent cramps.I did request to them that I can't bear a lot of pain then they inject a local medicine around my cervix to feel me more comfortable.After medicine, my body was like a dummy.I couldn't feel calm unless I have to take out.I thank God that my cousin was with me while going for an appointment so I didn't have to drive or go home alone and to give myself some time to relax afterward.It was a harassical thing for me.Inshort myy experience was not good.

(@marielaure)

Hi Paula, Didn't you read all about gynefix before you underwent the procedure? Dear, how could you have let that happen? It also depends where you got the gynefix done. I mean what clinic or professional service. As for the heavy periods and other bodily aches, are you sure that it is associated with your gynefix? Have you got it medically examined after your posting here? Did it help? Please share. It may help other women. I know so many women who are carrying it currently. They may share if they have any symptom

Paula Heron
Topic starter
(@paula-heron)

No I didn't read about it I went into an Abacus clinic for a chat about contraception ,because of my age and the unwanted side affects of the pill they suggested the gynefix I only new what they showed me in a leaflet. They fitted it there and then which was a tad painful but bearable. My periods gradually got heavier over the next few months some months I didn't have a period about a year later the back and joint pain began gradually I put these symptoms down to my age and my job never gave the gynefix a thought.i put up with the increasing symptoms over the following few years until one day I read an article from America, that'd when I went back to the same clinic and asked them too remove it, the rest of the saga is the thread above . Hope iv answered you questions , any more please message me back x

Share: