Clear all

Natural Vitamins designed to help

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@joanna_clark_simpson)

Hi,

I started to take vitamins from NutraOrigin and my nails and hair became much fuller and stronger.

Here is the exerpt from their Website
([DLMURL] http://www.nutraorigin.com/products/health-skin-hair-estrogen-supplement-epi-balance.html [/DLMURL])

By providing key elements that may be missing from your diet, nutraOrigin's EpiBalance Suite will do something for you that no shampoos, creams or polishes can. With the EpiBalance Suite, you'll

• Cleanse your body of harmful toxins that get in the way of natural beauty
  • Support healthy levels of estrogen, for softer skin†
  • Strengthen your nails, with high-potency biotin†
  • Give your hair the nutrition it needs to shine†
  • Nourish your skin with the healthy fats most women lack

Does anyone has any idea about better vitamins? Please share it with me. I am very interested in getting the most out of natural supplements

4 Replies
snagglepuss
(@snagglepuss)
Estimable Member

RE: Natural Vitamins designed to help

Sounds like they are good vitamins, my nails are always flaking and splitting and my hair is quite thin so I wonder if they would be beneficial for me? Do you get the NutraOrigin from their website only?

(@michael-price6)
Reputable Member

hello, the following my help with regard to healthy nails, and hair. Evening primprose, omega3 fish oil, the vitamins a,c and e, folic acid, and the mineral biotin and zinc.

here is some more information

The body converts GLA into hormone-like compounds called ‘prostaglandins’, which regulate a number of bodily functions; controlling inflammation in some cases and promoting it in others. Specifically, Evening Primrose Oil may help to relieve the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome) and menstruation such as menstrual cramps and breast tenderness. Research at St Thomas Hospital in London found that when PMS sufferers were given Evening Primrose Oil three times a day, 67% of participants were symptom-free and 22% achieved partial relief. (In all, 89% had positive results with Evening Primrose Oil ).

Many PMS sufferers are found to have unusually low levels of GLA in their systems, as are people with low thyroid function, poor dietary habits, high alcohol consumption and people whose bodies are generally under stress. Evening Primrose Oil is therefore particularly valuable as it provides a direct source, taking pressures off the body to produce the necessary amount for optimum health.

If you suffer from any of the following you may be deficient in GLA and would benefit from supplementing with Evening Primrose Oil :

• Joint pain and inflammation associated with arthritis or similar
• Poor immunity
• Skin conditions such as ‘eczema,’ ‘rosacea,’ ‘psoriasis’ and acne.
Unhealthy looking nails, skin, scalp and hair
• Reproductive disorders (Male or Female)
• Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) symptoms such as menstrual cramps and breast tenderness.

Nutrients which are important to hair growth and the maintenance of hair color and thickness include folic acid, pantothenic acid (B5), PABA, inositol, silica, and biotin. If a person' hair is becoming coarse, dry and brittle, or if their nails are becoming thin and brittle, often with grooves going sideways across the nails, then these could be signs of hypothyroidism. This is treatable by nutritionally supporting the thyroid gland with kelp products or thyroid glandular products. Kelp is a good source of the trace minerals needed for human metabolism (including iodine for the thyroid gland) and to support the growth and maintenance of hair, nails and skin. Essential fatty acids are important for maintaining the oils and moisture in the skin and hair. Antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, E, with zinc and copper help maintain the oxygen supply to the hair follicles and outer layers of the skin.

many thanks

kind regards mike

Topic starter
(@joanna_clark_simpson)

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have not seen nutraorigin stuff being sold anywhere else. I had no issue purchasing from their website, so feel free to try them
Again their URL is

[link= http://www.nutraorigin.com ]www.nutraorigin.com[/link]

By the way they also opened up forums on their site...
[link= http://forums.nutraorigin.com ]http://forums.nutraorigin.com[/link]

Good luck...

Joanna

(@emalymay)

I swear by the essential oils they sell at Health Through Nature (UK site) 🙂

Share: