Notifications
Clear all

ARDS (PULMONARY FIBROSIS) URGENT!!

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@rebel-without-a-coat)

Hey guys, my dad has just been diagnosed with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome which is a chronic life-threatening form of pulmonary fibrosis, it's escalated incredibly quickly after he had a tumour removed from his lung and he's now in critical condition on a ventilator, a large percentage of people don't survive the first few weeks of this condition. (Before the tumour got diagnosed he had pneumonia, then I think he had an absess from the surgery that had to be removed followed by some infections and early signs of sepsis).
My research so far shows that for those still able to breathe for themselves and manage their own situation this could be easily solved through nutrition/CBD oil/vaping good quality cannabis etc. But he's heavily sedated and being fed through a tube and they are slowly trying to bring him round and gradually take him off the ventilator, and even before he got into this state he had very little appetite.
Does anybody know of a safe alternative to this situation or anything that can be done alongside these measures to give him a better chance of survival and healing?
Many thanks!
Peace and love
Rebel Without A Coat

4 Replies
(@jnani)
Noble Member

Sorry to know you are in this situation.
Here is what you can ask the doctors, if they will oblige?

Vit c seems to have an effect on critical cases of pneumonia. Lung infections and many other severe conditions. But it is 'alternate'. So you might have to convince the doctors to read up on the report in above link.
I have personal experience of treating double neumonia with high doses of ascorbic acid.
Generally read up on Vit c, oregano oil.

Sending prayers and healing your father's way. Hope he recovers.

Topic starter
(@rebel-without-a-coat)

Thank you! I've sent that to my mum and asked her to show it to the doctors.

Cascara
(@cascara)
Prominent Member

Welcome,

Sorry to hear about this, I will send reiki and love and my prayers x

Topic starter
(@rebel-without-a-coat)

Aw bless you thanks very much!

Share: