feels like there is...

Notifications
Clear all

feels like there is urine in penis all the time.

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
fireolli
Topic starter
(@fireolli)
Estimable Member

Hi all,

Over the past few years I have suffered from pain in my scrotum. About a week ago I started to get the pain in the scrotum area but it spread to my pubic area, also I feel like I need to pee all the time and feel I have urine in my penis all the time. This has lasted about a week so far. More pain has occured and this time I feel like I need to poo all the time as well.

Have seen doc and had per test which came back with no infection. Have been given tablets to bladder to take away feeling that I need to per but they are bot working. I am having kidney, bladder, prostate and rectum scan in a week.

I am very scared and not sure what it could be other than something bad.

Looking for advice
Olli

5 Replies
CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

Hi Olli

It would seem an inflammatory process is going on (whatever the cause). I would seriously suggest you see a [url]registered nutritional therapist [/url]or [DLMURL="http://www.ion.ac.uk/directory.htm"]see here[/DLMURL], who will assess you holistically and be able to offer specific advice for you. There are some very highly qualified NTs in and around Manchester who could make all the difference to your life!

I do hope there is nothing too serious going on - by the way I assume your previous problem (skin inflammation) got sorted?

All the best

fireolli
Topic starter
(@fireolli)
Estimable Member

Skin has settled down. Thanks.

The feeling of needing a poo is worse at the moment than needing a pee.

I think it is stress or even a bit of depression, I feel down a lot right now and with two young kids I never get a minute to myself.

Cheers for websites

Olli

(@frerico)

@edit

(@madnolly)

When you are inflamed down there it's normal to need to go pee and poop more often as you will be able to carry less volume of feces before having to relieve yourself.

louisphilip91
(@louisphilip91)

Have seen doc and had per test which returned with no contamination. Have been offered tablets to bladder to take away feeling that I have to per yet they are bot working.

Share: