Notifications
Clear all

Coming off Cerazette and where does the bloatedness come from?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@anastasia29)

Hello.

I have been on a birth control pill Cerazette for a month (exactly 28 days starting from the first day of my cycle). I decided to come off it, as I had really bad mood swings and felt generally unwell. After a week of stopping the pill I bled for 5 days. It was very light, almost like what I had on my 3-4 days of normal period. I assumed it was a withdrawal bleed. Was it?
Now, when exactly was my first day of the new cycle? I think I have ovulated around 5 days after the bleeding stopped. I have figured that out because: I noticed the change in the cervical mucus, I had cramps like the ones I would have in the middle of my cycle, I had a tiny drop of blood, and then I felt my right ovary, it was in pain for about 24 hours. - does this sound like ovulation? It's been about two weeks since I stopped the pill until ovulation. My next period should arrive in about 2 weeks after the ovulation? -- Just wanted to get an opinion on this, whether I am right.
I have been bloated and constipated starting from last two weeks of taking the pill, and still am up until now - I have checked with doctors, they couldn't find anything wrong regarding my intestines, and advised to see a gynaecologist for this. I have been there on my second week taking the pill - everything seemed fine then. My question is - could this be related to my hormone levels? I can't get rid of this swallen stomach. Is there anything else that could be causing the bloatedness?

Thank you.

Share: