Indigo Children

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@purelightreiki)
Reputable Member

Hello

I have recently met with a teenager who has been told he is an Indigo by the Steiner School tutors- he also has visions, is able to move things with thought sometimes and is able to read people.
He needs a direction and some advice- as well as grounding techniques and protection as he finds he is often drained or attacked.
I dont know much about all this so would like to ask for any pearls of wisdom- without may I kindly ask any heated debates or discussions please:)

Thank you

7 Replies
myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

He needs a direction and some advice- as well as grounding techniques and protection as he finds he is often drained or attacked.

Hi,

I think the worst thing you can tell a Psychic is that they are Pychic or have Psychic gifts.

I really fear for this boy if someone takes it upon themselves to give direction. The path is personal and it needs an open mind, as soon as other become involved the mind closes down and is forced in the direction of the mentor.

The child is greater than the mentor and needs to find his own way, then he will flourish. To know he's in a Steiner School is probably the best environment for him to meet his full potential.

Myarka.

Topic starter
(@purelightreiki)
Reputable Member

The thing is he is no longer in the Steiner school- he didnt like it there...any other tips?

beckyboop922
(@beckyboop922)
Noble Member

Hi you might like to try and he might like Summerhill school the democratic school in Suffolk he can do what he likes there without anybody poking their beak in and individualism is encouraged and nurtured.

Love

Rebecca x

(@holos)
Honorable Member

Good to know that he is in touch with his deeper feelings and that parents will act on his knowing.

Children are children, each with his/her own potential, and leading them in the direction of supposed superiority is unkind to the child and to society. One person is not above any other, regardless of skills or abilities.

Encourage the child to know oneness with all and it will be the kindest thing for his development. =)

Topic starter
(@purelightreiki)
Reputable Member

Thank you Halos and Beckyboop all really sound advice- he has the answers in him already- its just about helping him to find them all by himself..... thanks for the links

Blessings

(@healingpond)

Flower Essences

Hi
Do you know much about flower essences? They are wonderful at supporting these kind of children. The two ranges that spring to mind are INdigo Essence (created specifically for these kind of children) and Alaskan Essences - the producer of Alaskan Essences, Steve Johnson, talks extensively about Indigo children and essences to help them deal with their gifts and prevent the world from being damaging to them.

If you'd like to know anymore then just let me know.

Callie

Maya
(@maya)
Reputable Member

Hi, I was just about to mention the Indigo essences and Alaskan sprays but someone has beat me to it 🙂

Here's a link that explains more on indigos and crystals:

Maybe you could ask him what he needs.. get him to choose an essence. Most likely protection will be an issue.. I recommend the Alaskan sprays.. they have protection. Calling all angels is my personal favourite!

Share: