Clear all

Looking to be an EFT case study

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kate99)

Hello,

It's very embarrasing but I really, desperately need some EFT and can't pay for it at this time. I am an EFT practitioner but I've given it up now, and no contacts in the industry. The stress I am experiencing is holding me back from earning the money to pay for the treatment to help me with the stress. I can tap on myself but I need some industrial strength tapping from someone else who isn't me.

I've been sitting on this for a few years now but thought it was worth asking of anyone is training and was looking for free case studies as things have reached a new peak.

Yours embarassingly

Kate :l

6 Replies
(@jnani)
Noble Member

Hi Kate, there is nothing to be embarrassed of...Is the stress financial too? Or is it a separate issue?

I would just like to remind you to stay open to receiving help and to be able to pay for it. Maybe not keep internally reminding yourself your inability to pay...?
May the right help come along
Good wishes

Topic starter
(@kate99)

Aww thank you Jnani, yes I gave myself a hard time for that. I've given loads of free sessions of various things as case studies so it's not unreasonable to assume that for once I could be the case study. It just felt a hard thing to ask for.

Yes the stress is financial but it originates elsewhere, just has an impact on finances.

Thank you, I will remain open and hopeful 🙂

(@darrensurrey)
Famed Member

Might be worthwhile posting your rough location eg London. Good luck. I'm sure there are people out there who would be interested in helping.

Topic starter
(@kate99)

Oh good point thank you,

I've tried to amend the post but can't so I'll post here that I'm looking for phone/Skype sessions 🙂

Cascara
(@cascara)
Prominent Member

Hi Kate, welcome to HP,

Sorry to hear of your situation. I am intrigued - do you only want EFT or are you open to other healing therapies?

Have you tried any meditations or mindfulness? You should be able to get up to 6 free sessions of CBT or counselling on the NHS from your GP?

I suffer from stress too and have found lots of different (and free) ways to help me cope if you want any tips. I do use EFT but I am not sure about the industrial strength tapping lol although when someone else treats us there is the overall therapeutic addition of another caring being 🙂

Topic starter
(@kate99)

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for your reply

I probably only wrote 'industrial strength tapping' because that's how I was feeling that day.

As for why EFT, I'm a (non-practiscing) EFT Practitioner so I'm totally sold on it. The meditation and mindfullness are fine for general stress relief but I need some help with specific issues that I know EFT will sort really well.

Basically, I've just gone straight for what I know and trust, my radar didn't scan much further.

🙂

Share: