4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
sunanda
Topic starter
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

Hi guys

I'm sure someone will know the answer to this: ages ago someone on HP gave me the heads up for how to find my stored passwords (yes, I know it's not a good idea to store passwords but I just can't remember them all so it's either that or use the same password for every site, which is also not good.) Anyway, now Mozilla has updated I can't find how to access these passwords. It used to be that you clicked Options and then Tools (if I remember rightly) and then you could go to Passwords. Now I can't find the Tools menu.....anyone know where it is, please?

Thanks in advance.

Sunanda xxx

3 Replies
Moonfairy
(@moonfairy)
Illustrious Member

Hi Sunanda

If you can see the menu bar Ok, then it's;

Tools > options > security - to get to your saved passwords.

HTH. xxx
P.S. If you can't see menu bar:

New Menu button or App Button: Firefox 4 now hides its old menu bar by default and shows you a app button like in office and Opera browser with compact menus. Press ‘ALT’ to enable old menu bar. If you don’t like color of the app button you can install app button color firefox add on to change the color of App button or use app button clear firefox add on to make the app button appear transparent or if you don’t like the button as a whole, install App button remove Firefox add on which hides App button.

sunanda
Topic starter
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

Gotcha! Thanks a lot, Moonfairy!

xxx

Moonfairy
(@moonfairy)
Illustrious Member

Gotcha! Thanks a lot, Moonfairy!

xxx

Great - I'm glad it's sorted Sunanda.xx