Clear all

Who should you vote for?

26 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@celtia)
Noble Member

Here's an interesting thing if you are confused about who to vote for! I came out as 63% matched to Labour.

25 Replies
wesam
(@wesam)
Estimable Member

Well I never, I'm 68% Lib Dem :confused:

Wesam

myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

It thinks I'm 70% labour :eek:.

There is zero chance of me voting labour, I think it really represents an over simplification of the issues.

Myarka

(@tigerlily)
Honorable Member

I've done two other quizzes like this and I think this one is the best. For the other two I came up UKIP for one - which I cannot believe as I strongly disagree with much of what they stand for, the other I came up as Green Party, which quite surprised me, but for this one I came up Lib Dem, whom I've already decided to vote for (if I'm allowed to say?)

For both of the other quizzes, Lib Dem came up a close second. I don't think I needed to do these quizzes though. It's enough that I support the scrappage of Trident and like the fact that the Lib Dems have carefully costed and thought out economic recovery.

I just don't like the other two parties and hope that we see neither of them in power. Time for change!!! Vote from your heart!

(@hypnoguru)
Eminent Member

That was interesting, looks like Lib Dems for me.

(@scott)
Reputable Member

I've done two other quizzes like this and I think this one is the best. For the other two I came up UKIP for one - which I cannot believe as I strongly disagree with much of what they stand for, the other I came up as Green Party, which quite surprised me, but for this one I came up Lib Dem, whom I've already decided to vote for (if I'm allowed to say?)

For both of the other quizzes, Lib Dem came up a close second. I don't think I needed to do these quizzes though. It's enough that I support the scrappage of Trident and like the fact that the Lib Dems have carefully costed and thought out economic recovery.

I just don't like the other two parties and hope that we see neither of them in power. Time for change!!! Vote from your heart!

"if I'm allowed to say?" LOL, of course you can say. Just watch out though. The Thought Police are on their way to your door even as I type this... 😀

(@supersub)
Noble Member

69% Labour, which is probably about right. I don't want a third runway at Heathrow and I'm against academy schools, but I decided some time ago that Labour was the only sensible option at this next election.

I voted Lib Dem last time, but boundary changes mean that this time there is a realistic chance of getting a Labour MP - and Tony Blair has gone.

sunanda
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

That was interesting, looks like Lib Dems for me.

And for me.

(@crystalcat)
Estimable Member

Labour 😮 I don't think so...

(@crystalcat)
Estimable Member

...in another quiz, I was Conservative...:confused:

(@sunbeam)
Reputable Member

Lib dem for me. I did another one where i came up as a split between conservatives and the BNP eeeeek!

Zimba
(@zimba)
Reputable Member

No vote to anyone from me. I have never voted in my entire life and probably never will as I don't feel drawn to any particular party and/or country.

Love & Light

Zimba

(@amber-lady)
Noble Member

Hmmm 55% Labour, 55% Conservative, 50% Lib Dem - no wonder I can't decide who to vote for!

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Hey guys ... have you seen, Energylz has set up a poll for us all here:

which can either be completely anonymous, or you can post a reply on the thread 🙂

Holistic

Patchouli
(@patchouli)
Noble Member

Well I scored 78% for a party that I would vote for (but didn't think might have come up in the quiz) so I would say fairly accurate.

Amelia Jane
(@amelia-jane)
Illustrious Member

they where all pretty close but Lib Dem came ontop for me:)

(@lioninlondon)
Reputable Member

Just Lib Dem for me, then Labour.
A friend of mine did a different one and she came out as BNP............. She's Asian!!!!

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

mine were all pretty close but lib dem came out top.

(@rosie-red)
Reputable Member

ooh gosh 60% tory ! always been labour - dont know who to vote for this time :confused:

(@holisticworld)

I hope the Ukip or the bnp get in. I am sick of the main parties and their constant lies I want change for Britain. x

(@supersub)
Noble Member

I hope the Ukip or the bnp get in. I am sick of the main parties and their constant lies I want change for Britain. x

Are you sure you're on the right website here?

myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

It seems the BNP are having fun on their website:

But it could change by the time you read this post. But the election day isn't over yet and they're aready fighting themselves.

Myarka.

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Perhaps it HAS changed ... it says it's a temporary website. There didn't seem to be much fun on it though 😉

There was mention earlier about some kind of fisticuffs on the BBC's news page.

Anyone still undecided can find out more here - about ALL parties:

and according to this one:

you can go and vote in your PJs if you want to 😀

Holistic

(@tigerlily)
Honorable Member

It strikes me as being a somewhat interesting factor that people voicing support for the BNP on this forum are new members.

I don't know if the contents of the below article are true, but I thought I'd share it. If it is true, I find the remarks about women particularly disgusting:

I live right near an area dominated by the BNP. It turns my blood cold.

myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

Perhaps it HAS changed ... it says it's a temporary website. There didn't seem to be much fun on it though 😉

It's still the same and seeing the BNP self distruct is a lot of fun.:D

Myarka.

ava
(@ava)
Noble Member

I postal-voted last week - apparently 7 million people vote by post??? I find that hard to believe.

Ava x

Share: