8 Brooklands Rd, Farnham GU9 9BP, UK.
- Do you have a super crazy busy life with little time to stop and think? So much going on, incredibly capable but held back by anxiety?
- I can imagine that this anxiety is affecting your work life, your social life and relationships that are important to you.
- You are absolutely not alone. Millions of people in the UK each year reach out for support with anxiety.
- Your mind is one of the most important parts of you and when we forget to spend time focusing on it our body begins to suffer.
- You may have even reached the point where it is a struggle to leave the house.
- Many busy, efficient, competent people like you will suffer from anxiety at least once in their life and if you do not find the tools to manage it life can become harder.
- Because when you have anxiety, how CAN you perform to your best ability at work? How can you show up to your favourite team sport and play well? How can you enjoy your favourite hobbies? You simply can’t.
- Remember it isn’t just you that is suffering. If you have symptoms of anxiety, no matter how hard you try to hide it those around you will suffer too.
- Anxiety creates a domino effect. Things that would not usually seem so bad become awful. As your worries and negative thoughts worsen life’s small niggles turn into huge problems.
- The most positive of people can become incredibly negative when anxiety is present.
- The effects on your body are paramount. Dizziness, restlessness, aches and pains. Sweating, a loss of libido. Digestive issues and nausea. Grinding teeth and panic attacks. Sometimes scariest of all the fast, thumping, irregular heartbeat.
- You do not have to accept this as part of you.
- Wake each morning with that familiar sense of dread?
- Lay in bed at night and feel terrified?
- Worry about a million illogical things at once?
- Have worries about your worries?
- Cry about things you know you don’t need to worry about?
- Feel on edge – all the time?
- Find yourself hiding away?
- Rehearse your life, even the every-day things that you know don’t matter?
If you meet the criteria below you will be a great fit for the type of person that responds well to me and my techniques;
- You are committed and determined in life however anxiety is preventing you from reaching your full potential.
- Generally, you are fit and healthy with huge capabilities, but you are unable to demonstrate them due to the squashing nature of anxiety.
- You are fed up with anxiety controlling your life.
- You’re 100% ready to commit time and money to this in order to break free from anxiety and live a fuller, richer life in which you shine as the person you really are.
- In order to be able to make other things in your life a priority forever, for the short term ridding your life of anxiety is your number one priority.
- You want to learn easy techniques that you can use at home during stressful life events to prevent anxiety burdening your life again.
Who this therapy is not for?
- If you have a medical condition and not had prior consent from your doctor.
- If you are looking for a quick fix that masks the real problem.
- If you do not feel committed to letting go of anxiety.
Why is what I offer different to other options?
Over the years I have found that the clients who seek my support are busy accomplished people with full lives. They are determined to rid themselves of anxiety and together we can work in a specific way to allow them to grow and develop.
By combining the techniques I have learnt over the years with my intuition and the potential of my clients I have been able to successfully help many people move away from anxiety and live the life they deserve.
Within sessions I use hypnosis, mindfulness and psychotherapy to help you feel relaxed every day. I am also able to give out recordings for you to listen to at home if you feel it would be beneficial for you.
My greatest priority is ridding you of anxiety in the shortest time possible. I do not ask my clients to commit to months of sessions, neither do I bombard you with homework. I have spent years working with and studying anxiety so that I can condense the most important and useful techniques into a short period of one-hour sessions in order to help you help yourself.
Why is what I offer different to other options?
- We seek to find the root cause of your anxiety
- We use hypnosis to calm you and take your body out of the fight or flight response it is habitually in
- I teach you techniques to use at home when you feel anxious, or even when you don’t
- I give you techniques to use when you feel stressed
- You will leave with a toolbox full of methods to use as you go about your daily life that will not require you to leave a room or “fit in another thing”
- I will give you ways to maintain your new way of thought so that you do not ever have to be restricted by anxiety again
When you finish your sessions with me you will be able to;
- Function as you should in your professional role
- Function fully in your family role
- Go out spontaneously
- Live a life without paranoia
- Stop feeling like an inconvenience and annoyance
- Socialise and enjoy it
- Feel calmer and more tolerant
- Be able to eat foods without worrying about the symptoms of IBS
- Heal your body of the symptoms of anxiety
- BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU