Lowri Grove Psychotherapy
62 Station Farm, Cwmbran NP44 2JW, UK.
About Lowri Grove Psychotherapy
I’m a UKCP registered psychotherapist-in-training, working towards a Masters in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy.
As a humanistic therapist, I bring warmth, empathy and honesty to my work. I offer a gentle approach, paying close attention to your personal experiences and allowing you to explore your difficulties in an atmosphere of respect. I work in an integrative way, drawing on different techniques from a range of approaches in order to meet your individual needs.
Through my professional training and my clinical placements I have gained a great deal of therapeutic experience, supporting people with issues such as anxiety and depression, trauma, PTSD, domestic and sexual violence, bereavement and chronic illness.
I have also worked for many years with a number of small, grassroots charities supporting those affected by issues such as homelessness, mental health difficulties, addiction, family breakdown and poverty.
· Foundation in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Bath Centre for Psychotherapy & Counselling 2016-2017
· MA in Integrative and Humanistic Psychotherapy, BCPC 2017 (ongoing)
· One year clinical practice at NAOS Therapy, Bristol 2017-2018
· Six months clinical practice at Cyfannol Women’s Aid, Pontypool 2018 (ongoing)
· Registered trainee member of UKCP, the leading organisation for the accreditation and regulation of psychotherapists in the UK.
· Registered member of Bath Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling
· Professional Development Certificate in Therapeutic Communication Skills, Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education 2015
· BA (Hons) Journalism, Cardiff University 2005-2008