Cogntive Behavioural Therapist
1LG, The Old Welsh School, Alexandra Rd, Aberystwyth SY23 1LF, UK.
About Cogntive Behavioural Therapist
Do you, or someone you know:
- Have no pleasure in doing things?
- Feel depressed or hopeless?
- Have problems with sleeping?
- Constantly feel tired/lack energy?
- Feel like a failure?
- Have difficulty concentrating?
- Feel nervous or anxious?
- Have difficulty controlling worry?
- Find it difficult to relax?
- Get annoyed or irritated easily?
- Believe something awful might happen?
Then read on.
I may be able to help.
I graduated from the University of Wales, Bangor in 2001 with BSc (Hons) in Psychology. I completed my Postgraduate Diploma in CBT in 2010 from the University of Birmingham. I have had experience of working on an acute psychiatric ward, Community Mental Health Team, Learning Disabilities Team and in primary care. I am from West Wales and am bilingual.