Clear all

Metamorphic technique

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@at-one)
Famed Member

Does anyone here practise the metamorphic technique? I'm interested in learning it to use it as a stand alone or a complement to reflexology. It is not widely practised in the UK as yet.

7 Replies
(@prerana)
Reputable Member

RE: Metamorphic technique

Hi Siobhan - me agian ! 🙂 - seem to be answering a few of your posts at the mo . . just tell me to button it, if ya tired me yakkering . .
Metamorphic technique - I did Metamorphosis course with a girl in London in 2000 but it was directly Robert St John's philosophy as opposed to Meta technique - Which is derived from R.St J - accompanied by Gaston's interpretations & findings & Debbie ooh what is her surname Shaipario or something did a book with Gaston too..
They advertise the Metamorphic Technique at the MBS exhibitions - there are quite a few workshops available & i do actaully know quite a few who are Meta Tech's. & use it at times. The technique can be used wioth other therapies metamorphosis dsatnds very much alone ( from what i was learnt - may have changed ) Technique a definate workshops/certificate set up although saying that I met a fabulous lady called Mary - ooh what is her name - i'll look it up for you she was brill...she seemd very knowledgable & think she practiced full Metamorphosis even though I htink she did Technique workshops. All very confusing I know but it is worthy of looking into !
You see John's work wasnt copyrighted before he died, thus couldnt be certified etc ect .. although I think his daughter is in the throws of trying to sort everything out, I'll check back through my emails I 'm sure i had an update .
Thus when i did the training there was no certificates etc as it wasnt a 'workshop' thing - its was for him & his followers a way of life / a philosophy. Plus insurance with mine includes Meta.

There is Metamorphosis in Austrailia, Ireland USA .. I
have contact email addresses if you would like them & tel no's in London, Surrey ect
PM or email me if you would like more details /info.

I use Meta occasionally , i think if the philosophy is taken on board & fully understood then it has to become a way of life -also you ultimatley are teaching peeps to treat themselves etc Its a very deep philosophy & much reading .. ive never dedicated myself wholly to it as yet.

Topic starter
(@at-one)
Famed Member

I love your replies Pre! You are one person I've learned a lot from since joining HP and I admire the way you take time to help others here especially little fledgling therapist like me who aren't always very confident about things [sm=hug.gif]. This lady Mary sounds very interesting! I'd love her details if you have them. There is a lady in the next village to me who practises MT so I plan to pick her brains too. Thanks again.

(@prerana)
Reputable Member

gosh - could do with your lovely comments everyday - yet I am no different to you & all our other solemates 🙂 that kindly share experiences thoughts & feelings ! . . . but thank you anyway 🙂
Hmmmn I must sound OLD !! & far more experienced than i actually am , I'm just a wee fledgling too - infact - i'll always be a fledgling ..
the more I aspire to learn , the more i fear & learn i dont know !! 😀

Will email or pm you with contact numbers.

Topic starter
(@at-one)
Famed Member

Very wise words there. We are always learning, and anyone who thinks they know everything is I fear sadly deluded [8D] Thanks in advance hunny for the info!

(@aromababe)
Famed Member

Oooh, I like that Pre....solemates (was that intended?)

😉

Lesley

(@prerana)
Reputable Member

yea - definatley - i feel honoured too , to have so many accessible
solemates 🙂 Makes working alone a lot less lonely having you guys.

Topic starter
(@at-one)
Famed Member

Oh yes, the support and reassurance of HP is great. Not to mention the love and good humour that seems to prevail here. My, I'm getting all misty eyed now. Time for a [sm=grouphug.gif]

Share: