Clear all

Float ideas

12 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

:)HI to all,looking for some ideas for our annual village float,my daughter has been chosen as queen and we need some ideas for the float.It should be comical but interesting,any ideas welcome.:)

11 Replies
myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

:)HI to all,looking for some ideas for our annual village float,my daughter has been chosen as queen and we need some ideas for the float.It should be comical but interesting,any ideas welcome.:)

How about a children's story like, Snow White, Little Red riding hood, goldilocks. They have lots of colour and great for the kids.

Namaste,
Myarka.

Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

How about a children's story like, Snow White, Little Red riding hood, goldilocks. They have lots of colour and great for the kids.

Namaste,
Myarka.

Myarka thanks for the quick reply,its actually more adult theme,my daughter is 18,but now that you mention it Im thinking its not much children orientated.

myarka
(@myarka)
Illustrious Member

Myarka thanks for the quick reply,its actually more adult theme,my daughter is 18,but now that you mention it Im thinking its not much children orientated.

Ah, sorry for the assumption.....

How about a Soap theme, X factor, favourite band, feed the poor, favourite movie.

Myarka.

Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

Ah, sorry for the assumption.....

How about a Soap theme, X factor, favourite band, feed the poor, favourite movie.

Myarka.

x factor is top of the list at the moment,with Susan Boyle.my daughter loved Michael Jackson but Im thinking would that be wrong?

Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

guys is Myarka the only person with creative ideas???

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

I can be creative when the moodeth taketh me star99 😀

how's about:

prom night, characters from grease, michael jackson's 'thriller' vid ( no, i don't think it'll be wrong to answer your last post) britney spears circus tour theme and 'guitar hero' theme-get 'em all air guitaring on the float LOL

warmest wishes- calla lily x

Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

I can be creative when the moodeth taketh me star99 😀

how's about:

prom night, characters from grease, michael jackson's 'thriller' vid ( no, i don't think it'll be wrong to answer your last post) britney spears circus tour theme and 'guitar hero' theme-get 'em all air guitaring on the float LOL

warmest wishes- calla lily x

Micheal Jackson thriller is on the cards,thank you,it would be fun.

gorseflower
(@gorseflower)
Prominent Member

A red carpet event with loads of well-known celebs? A good mix then of all the faves from your previous list.
I've never come across an older cranival queen - is it an out of the ordinary event? I always associate carnivals with kids myself.

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

as we are all at the recieving end of rain how about singing in the rain george samsons effort from last year bgt

Topic starter
(@star99)
Noble Member

as we are all at the recieving end of rain how about singing in the rain george samsons effort from last year bgt

Good idea,you know it probably will rain anyway,and that wud be great,we are going on theme with MJ,BOB MARLEY AND SUSAN BOYLE,and have them singing in the rain???,and Gorseflower red carpet.When we get the pics we will post them up.

Keep the ideas coming.

LavenderRose
(@lavenderrose)
Prominent Member

James Bond .... St Trinians ....Sci-fi .... if it's music then it needs to be somethiing that they can stand blaring out of the speakers for an hour or so!

Share: