Wax from candles in ear
I did a Hopi treatment on my mum and dad at the beginning of the week and at the end of the treatment there was some of the wax from the candle just inside their ears. This has never happened before and I'm wondering if it is normal?
The candles are proper Biosun ones but I have had them a couple of years. The wax had gone through the filter. Mum managed to get most of it out of her ears and out of one of dad's ears but he tried to get the other ear out with his finger and has pushed it in and now his ear is blocked.
Will this just come out naturally or will he need to go and see a doctor?
Thanks for your help.
I've only once had the wax from the candle fall down, but then it just got stuck on the filter and stopped the candle from working properly. it's never actually fallen down into the ear, as that's what the filter is there to stop.
May be worth contacting Byosun for advice and to complain about the candles you bought (hopefully you still have the remenants of them).
Ears are quite good at pushing out rubbish, which is why they naturally produce their own wax in the first place. However if there's a blockage, then the person should really go to see a doctor, and shouldn't attempt to get it out themselves as they're likely to just push it further in and compact it, which in itself could case damage to the inner ear.
All Love and Reiki Hugs
Yeah I did tell him to stop trying to get it out! The filter stopped most of it but some still got through and they are the same filters as all the other candles I've had so it was all a bit strange.
Thanks for your reply.