Clear all

crystal for noisy neighbours

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@violettauk)
Eminent Member

Is there a crystal that can be placed near walls to help with noisey neighbours please can anyone help

Thank you :soapbox:

10 Replies
(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

You could go and ask them to....SHUT UP......:D

Maeshadow
(@maeshadow)
Honorable Member

Lol I wish it was that easy. :rolleyes:

I really sympathise with you Violettauk. My delightful neighbours have been away for 2 weeks and it has been absolute bliss. Due back today I think so I am sat waiting for the doors to start slamming, kids crying/screaming and been told to get to bed.

Thank goodness I am in an end terrace!! Only one neighbour 😀

Remember seeing a spell for noisy neighbours somewhere in my many magazines so will find it and share with you.

Perhaps we can share stories if it works x x

Topic starter
(@violettauk)
Eminent Member

I tried asking her to keep the noise down. She will do so for a day then thinks it's ok and slams doors again. She also told me to shut up through the wall when it was windy and the wind was blowing under the tunnel near the house. I can't control the wind. I wish I could. As a female I am afraid of her and her husband. I just don't dare confront her as, well she is tightly wound.

I would try anything and if a spell can help great. Last night I felt hysterical as, I just wanted sleep.
Thanks for your posts.

(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

I would try anything and if a spell can help great. Last night I felt hysterical as, I just wanted sleep.

Hi violettauk...

Here's a little something that might help.

You could use a piece of Hematite to help alleviate your stress and help you through this emotional time. It will give your inner strength an extra boost. It's also very useful for deflecting negativity and great for protection.

You can use this heavy silvery/black stone indoors but it's better used outside. When you have found somewhere quiet and secluded, grip the stone tightly, focusing all your anxiety and uncertainty onto the the stones shining surface....then imagine the stone shrugging off the problem of the noisy neighbour with sublime confidence !.

Then consider your options and imagine you escaping from your problems.

Carry the hematite with you until you find a solution to your problem. Handle it frequently and it will give you protection and calm, even at the most stressful of times....

Let it's cool solidity echo in your actions and it will help you stay calm.

Give thanks to the stones power of protection .....and it will help you deal with the unpleasant things in life.

HTH

[DLMURL] http://www.jewelrysupplier.com/2_hematite/hematite_Spirituality.htm [/DLMURL]

(@sunbeam)
Reputable Member

Hi Maeshadow

Although i have no crystal or spell suggestions i do have a practical one - try ear plugs.

I know that many people say they don't like them and although they are not my favourite things they are better than sleep deprivation! The only ones i found to actually be worth the effort are available from They are amazing and helped me survive staying in halls of residence at university and made living with a wannabe dj bearable!!

Of course i firmly believe in dealing with the actual cause of problems but sometimes a quick fix provides the respite we much need to remain sane!

Love

Sunbeam

Topic starter
(@violettauk)
Eminent Member

I have used earplugs but none have been as good as they say on the tin. I will look into the ones suggested.

I will try the methods suggested here and hope things settle down.

Re Sunbeam *I would like to be able to talk to them but I can't put my safety in the hands of people who shout and scream, I have to protect myself*

Pinky1976
(@pinky1976)
Reputable Member

Great tip Sumbeam: have immediately ordered some, hoping they will block out my OH's snoring! 😀

Maeshadow
(@maeshadow)
Honorable Member

I tend to sleep through most things so ear plugs aren't needed in my case. :039:

It's during the day that the noise is worse. Though they have built a wooden bed frame at 2am before now. They are still on their jollies at the moment I just hope they don't arrive back as noisily as they left. 5am and woke the whole street up lol.:rolleyes:

(@cariadreiki)

I am so glad there is advice on here. I had to terminate my lease yesterday on my housing association flat. I live about the most horrendous odd people. They don't speak to anyone and wait til I come in and start slamming doors and what sounds like moving furniture! I have tolerated it until now. The woman at housing was aggressive and obnoxious to me. All my other neighbours are great, sods law I live above the ones no one likes. I have tried smudging, crystals, reiki and I've got to the point I can't take the negativity.

Crystal Elysium
(@crystal-elysium)

Any crystal could help in this situation if you threw it at them hard enough hehe!

Black Tourmaline will put a protective field around your space.

Use Lodestone & Moonstone to help alleviate any problems you may be experiencing with sleep deprivation.

Share: