Missing thread

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
sunanda
Topic starter
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

Can anyone tell me why the Reiki/Buddhism thread simply disappeared with no warning or explanation? I thought it might have been moved back to the Reiki forum (where I thought it belonged) but no, it's simply been wiped from the face of the earth. 😮

5 Replies
(@rustic)
Reputable Member

I thought if anywhere it should be in the Buddhism section. But then I also thought at one point that I was reading a different thread to everyone else. :confused: 🙁

I had drafted a response to say so, and the reasons I felt that, and when I came to post it the thread had gone. But I for one am not sorry its disappeared, and I'm not in the least bit surprised. Time to :hidesbehindsofa: 😀
Rustic 🙂

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

** With moderator's hat on **

The thread in question has been removed from the forums for discussion by the moderators.

Holistic
On behalf of the Moderating Team

(@norbu)
Prominent Member

Dear Sunanda, Rustic and Holstic,

I regret much of what has passed in the discussions on this thread and the thread "Is Faith Healing in Fact Energy Healing." I'm not claiming to be faultless by any means. In fact I regret my lack of skilfulness and I'm sorry for the fallout.

However, I do believe that I was trying to make reasonable points. I feel it should be remembered that the original action that started this sequence of events was the removal of a post that was deemed to be religious in nature from the "Is Faith Healing in Fact Energy Healing."

Norbu

(@norbu)
Prominent Member

To the moderator

Please amend my previous post submitted on this string. I was referring to a post removed from the "Healing? A false Illusion" thread that was then placed in the "Is the bible true?how do you really know?what do you believe is God?" thread.

Thanks,

Norbu

Reiki Pixie
(@reiki-pixie)
Noble Member

Like Rustic I was replying to the now "missing thread" and it completely disappeared with a message that I didn't have access. For a second I thought I was BANNED, but there was no thread to comment on.

RP

Share: