Cant think of a title lol

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Well a good morning thread all the time is boringggggggggg lol.
THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW.
Iwonder if Annie came from the west mids?.
So what you all up to today then?.

My Hubby when on the phone dealing with a important call always answers questions by saying "yes yes" yeah i know funny little habits you men have lol well to be honest i never noticed it too much untill the other day when speaking to my 6 year old grandson on the phone and he is saying ot me "yes yes" so i said "why are you saying "yes yes" he said Grandad does it" so its now become the family joke. So to anyone in any doubt about our kids abilitys to take the mick at 6 years old think on. lol
jaxxxxxxxxx

6 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

Well a good morning thread all the time is boringggggggggg lol.
THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW.
Iwonder if Annie came from the west mids?.

What's wrong with the rain? 😉

So what you all up to today then?.

Work. As usual.

May go along to a Reiki share tonight if it's on, I'll have to phone up and check.

Apart from that, nowt much else.

Love and Reiki Hugs

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Nothing wrong with the rain hun just not by the bucket, mind you for those that dont like gardining very much what a year your having eh lol:)

(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

Morning Jax,

I am glad of the rain this morning, it means I don't have to water the new grass seed we've scatted to make a lawn, and I don't have to water the veggie plot 🙂

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hiya Fleur yeah it does have its uses, im wondering when the hosepipe ban is coming lol. jaxxxxxxxxx:)

sparkly_stars
(@sparkly_stars)
Noble Member

Hi Jax,

I am having a nightmare day and it is only 10.42 as I type this howeverthought i'd reply. As my 7yr old seems to have an over developed sense of humour as he is constantly taking the mick out of everyone, remembers jokes from tv and tells them to people in a way that an ok joke becomes rip-roaringly funny and has even now grasped the concepts of sarcasm and irony.

He has just told my mum, that if she doesn't hurry up and make him a bacon sarnie that she is going to be grounded for a week, in the same tone of voice she uses whens she is telling him off. FANTASTIC and fortunately she saw the funny side and has been sat on the kitchen stool laughing 🙂

xxx

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hiya hun kids keep us grounded and young as long as we see the positive within them and not inflict our negativity on them its great to see kids with a sense of humour i love it. jaxxxxxxx

Share: