Anyone fancy a swap...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone fancy a swap for some Sound Therapy?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Soundman
Topic starter
(@soundman)

Hi, I'm cutting down on my other music work in 2010 to concentrate on my Sound Therapy work. If you are in the Swansea/South Wales area and you fancy doing a treatment swap for some Sound Therapy, I'd be happy to oblige, particularly if Sound Therapy is something new to you.

Cards on the table here, my purpose in offering this is purely to broaden my contacts in South Wales with other therapists and to introduce people to the benefits of Sound Therapy.

I'm keen to get to know other therapists in order that, as complementary therapists, we can work together and offer encouragement to eachother.

Wishing a happy new year to everyone.

Jim

4 Replies
welshtherapist
(@welshtherapist)
Reputable Member

Hi Jim

How are things with you? I met you once at a therapy centre in the Swansea area where you were exploring renting a room.

I do Bowen Technique and Emmett technique and having heard the amazing sound you produced for us that day with just the one huge crystal bowl, I would be intrigued to find out how it feels for a full treatment and would be happy to reciprocate with my techniques.

I am very happy to swap with other local therapists too if anyone is interested ??

Please contact me by PM initially.

Kind regards

Judith

meurighj
(@meurighj)
Prominent Member

Hello Jim
I'm a Reiki practitioner & Crystal therapist in Gwent, sometimes visit Swansea to see my daughter though.

My colleagues and I are planning on starting up a therapists' support group with a view to having regular meetings, therapy swaps, information exchange, guest speakers etc this year.

We are trying to spread the word and see how many people would be interested in joining. Working as a therapist can be rather a lonely venture at times - I have found that I only get to meet other therapists at workshops or MBS events and very often never see them again after that! I was lucky last year that I met a couple of therapists through the college I teach IT at and we have joined together to rent a room between us in Gwent.

Blessings

Helen

(@urban_hippy)
Prominent Member

I'm based in Cardiff and interested in networking and support groups...

(@masha-b)
Noble Member

Jim, I heard loads pf great things about your wonderful sound healing centre and the trainings you run from some of your former students, I wish I was a bit closer to you, would have loved to do your workshops. I can do EFT over the phone, don't know if sound therapy can be used this way, but if so, I would be delighted to swap 🙂

Masha

Share: