Plans/Goals for 2008 ??

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Moon Raven
Topic starter
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Just wondered if any members have any plans or goals for 2008?

I have already made a couple of changes which I hope will be the start of new plans for 2008.

I am hoping to be able to run more courses for 2008 and look at running workshops too.

I am also going to spend a lot of time on my website, getting that up to date and look at ways of marketing to generate more online business.

For a while now I have been wanting to publish a separate website advertising my therapies and readings and offering information to people. So hopefully I can work on that too.

About a month ago I started writing a book and would like to think that I could make some progress on that! It will be a long ole process and am not giving myself a deadline for that. I am just going with the flow!! (This is just a book about my spiritual pathway and I have no plans to publish it)

Ooh I can probably think of many more things but that will do for now. 🙂

So come on fellow Devonians......what would you like to achieve for 2008?

4 Replies
om-shanti
(@om-shanti)
Trusted Member

Hi Moongoddess,

Good call, sounds like you've got some great plans to get your business flowing in the new year. My main goal for next year will be to find a healthy balance between generating an income and keeping work/life balance in check! I seem to have spent the last few months taking things rather too easy, and suffering financially as a result! Am currently looking to find myself a job outside of my massage and reiki work that will provide me with a regular income, rather than relying soley on my own business. Easier said than done when I want any job I take to leave me with enough time and energy to do my own work too! But after throwing in my old career completely in favour of going self-employed, I'm now looking at finding a middle ground between the two. I guess this is all part of the territory we holistic therapists find ourselves in when first setting up our own practice.

Like you, I am also planning to get started on creating my own website in the new year; my brother-in-law has created a couple of his own, so hoping a couple of days with him will get me started on that venture.

Then there's my wedding day! We're creating our own Dartmoor ceremony for the morning of the summer solstice, and trying to secure a place around the Dewerstone at Goodameavy where we and our friends can camp the night before. Very much looking forward to reaching that goal!

How about everyone else?

Moon Raven
Topic starter
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Then there's my wedding day! We're creating our own Dartmoor ceremony for the morning of the summer solstice, and trying to secure a place around the Dewerstone at Goodameavy where we and our friends can camp the night before. Very much looking forward to reaching that goal!

Hello om-shanti :wave: Wow that sounds fascinating, what a beautiful way to get married. Next time you email you will have to let me know how the plans are going! Good luck with the plans for the wedding and also creating your website.

Lots of love Heidi xx

(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hi there to both of you

wow that sounds a really great way to get married good luck with all your plans.
Moongoddess how will you fit everything into your busy life, I would be really interested in workshops as well as your course in march, it will be the lighter nights then and I will be more able to get up to you.
My aims for next year are to finish my courses, but then i have to make decisions over what to do next mmmmm that is going to be a hard one but will have to see what is meant to be will be.

love kathryn xx

Moon Raven
Topic starter
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello Kathryn 🙂 thanks for your posting. We will keep in touch via email as always and I will keep you updated with everything I am doing workshop/course wise.

I hope you and om-shanti had a lovely christmas and I will catch up with you both in the New Year! xx

Share: