Notifications
Clear all

How many Devonians on here ?

Page 1 / 4
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

This forum really needs some action so how many Devonians are on here??

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2007 10:13 am
littleone
(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hi there moongoddess

I agree with you totally i have just moved back to cornwall well right on the devon border after having been away for a year, and it is so good to be back in the country and paece. I am also quite new to the site. Having been interested in complementary therapies for several years i have now decided to do something about it and having had a taster am now wanting to find everything i can about everything, mmm does that make sense so anyone out there in devon or cornwall let us know if your doing workshops etc

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2007 4:17 pm
om-shanti
(@om-shanti)
Trusted Member

A new devonian!

Hello moongoddess, hello littleone :wave:

I'm new here, have been looking at the site for a little while, but just got the hang of joining up; creating user name and finding an avatar...not everso computer literate!

I practise massage and reiki, and after treating family and friends for a few years decided to go fulltime with it a few months ago. It's been really liberating after ten years teaching in secondary schools!

I'm hoping to learn lots from the forums here. Lovely to meet you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2007 8:39 am
Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Hello om-shanti

Welcome to Healthypages and the Devon forum. I hope you enjoy finding your way around some of the other forums as well, and look forward to reading more posts from you.

I'm not actually a Devonian, but not a million miles away either ... just a few miles up the A303 from the county boundary, in South Somerset.

A warm welcome to littleone as well, and thanks to moongoddess for starting the thread. πŸ™‚

Holistic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2007 1:23 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello om-shanti πŸ™‚ Lovely to meet you! Welcome to this wonderful forum, full of interesting information and great friendly people.

I am sure you will enjoy making your way around and will soon be addicted to this site as we all are!

What part of Devon are you from? I am in the Torbay area! It's great to have another person on here - this forum is a little quiet, but hopefully we can soon get this place buzzing!!

Good luck with your full time venture, let us know how you are getting along.

Heidi x

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/10/2007 4:38 pm
om-shanti
(@om-shanti)
Trusted Member

Im in Torbay too Moongoddess! Torquay to be exact; I think we may have communed briefly before on this forum, but I was under a different user name which I then forgot all about; now the lovely administrators have merged my accounts (thank you Holistic for sorting that out).

Wishing you all a productive and happy week πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2007 9:15 am
Reikiangel
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Can I pop in and say welcome as I live only 5 miles from the Devon border but am classed as Somerset lol!? I'm in Wellington to be precise and I ventured into Exeter for the first time yesterday and had a lovely time going around the shops with my teenage daughter.

P.S

Hi Moongodess, I saw your Mum today at work!

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2007 11:29 am
littleone
(@littleone)
Trusted Member

Hi there

welcome to the forum its good to have new people in the area joining.
hope to hear more fromyou soon andgood luck with your new venture

Kathryn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2007 12:22 pm
Poppychainz
(@poppychainz)

Hi Everyone,

I'm down in Plymouth, Devon. πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2007 11:08 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hey this is better!! πŸ™‚

Welcome Back om-shanti good to have you on here! πŸ™‚ What was your previous name out of interest?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2007 5:43 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello Reikiangel :wave: Good to hear from you! I am sure we can cope with you hopping across the border....what do you think peeps??

Anyway Reikiangel I may like to pop across the border to Somerset once in a while after all I am a Somerset girl born and bred and still have family and friends there!

Glad you saw Mum - she told me about your new venture. Good luck with that, let me know how it goes!

Heidi xx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2007 5:48 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello Poppychainz :wave: Welcome to this friendly forum. We are hoping to get this forum buzzing with excitement! We may be few in numbers but I am sure we can think of things to talk about.

Feel free to start a thread on here.....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2007 5:51 pm
nettles
(@nettles)

Hello everyone,

I'm in Plymouth too!

Nettles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2007 6:43 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello nettles :wave: welcome to this friendly forum. It is good to have you here!

I am in Torbay, so not far away from you.

I look forward to hearing more from you, have fun making your way around the forums.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2007 7:07 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi littleone πŸ™‚ it is good to see more people on here isn't it? Now we need to think of something else to post.

Hope all is well with you! Take care and speak soon

Heidi x

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2007 7:12 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: