Just need a quick hug!

14 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cornishenigma)
Estimable Member

Hey guys

I know lots of people need lots of prayers, energy and healing on here - but if there's any spare virtual hugging energy going round I could use some right now! Overall life is fantastic at the moment. Spiritually things have never been better for me - other things are panning out in the right way. But I guess I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with what's going on.

- House went on the market on Friday
- I'm handing my notice in at work tomorrow
- Husband's booked his vasectomy
- My Mum isbeing aggressivebecause she's starting to blame me cos she won't be a grandmother
- I'm on a major spiritual journey at the moment and learning by the day - but don't feel I have time to devote to it all and digest it properly
- Someone drained me today with something they asked about (spritual related - don't want to go into details right now)
- I'm throwing energy into 2 close friends at the moment who desperately need it.

I just feel like it's all going insane right now and could use some grounding-type hugs, if there are any going. I KNOW everything is good and it's all going in the right direction - it's just all running away with me and I need some grounding.

Cx

13 Replies
(@sugarbabe)
Reputable Member

RE: Just need a quick hug!

[sm=grouphug.gif][sm=hug.gif][sm=grouphug.gif]

Is that enough to keep you going??!! Sounds like you need to take a step back and chill out for a bit. Get your friends to start devoting a little time to you, or just take some time out! Cliche city I know, but if you don't recharge your batteries from time to time, you won't have anything to give anyway!

Hope things calm down a bit soon xxxx

Ange
(@ange)
Reputable Member

Hi Christa,
Sending, Love, Hugs and Spiritual Healing

Cheers Angela xx

Moonfairy
(@moonfairy)
Illustrious Member

Hello Christa

Sounds like you really need one of these.

Reiki hugs on the way to you. But be sure to slooooooooooooow down, chill outand look after yourself in all that's going on in your life right now.

Best wishes
Moonfairy

(@naivetys-star)
Honorable Member

[sm=hug.gif]

Love Nicky
x

Reikiangel
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Dear Chrishta,

Sending you a massive hug with lots of love and Reiki energy to keep your reserves from running on empty! Please do try to step back from other people's expectations at the moment and concentrate on what you need. This is NOT being selfish but self-preservation!

Take care of you, you lovely soul.

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

(@sunbeam)
Reputable Member

With love and understanding

Sunbeamxxx

(@american-woman)
Noble Member

HULLO!!! [sm=wave.gif]Big Hard Hugs and Kisses from AW across the way[sm=ladys-man.gif]

(@antari)
Estimable Member

Got lots of hugs to spare and you can have as many as you need. xx

Hails~Angel
(@hailsangel)
Prominent Member

Lots of love and hugs coming your way.

Hope you soon feel better.

Hails xx

(@amethyst-queen)
Reputable Member

Chrishta,

Lots of hugs & love coming your way. We need to be reminded to look after ourselves from time to time - this is your time! 😀

Love & light
Amethyst Queen
x

Twinklestar
(@twinklestar)
Noble Member

Big hugs from me too[sm=grouphug.gif][sm=nature-smiley-008.gif]

Hope you're feeling better today

Love Jo x

lightwinds
(@lightwinds)
Illustrious Member

[sm=grouphug.gif][sm=grouphug.gif]for you also this story might help you

OBSTACLES ON THE PATH

The Obstacle in Our Path
In ancient times, a king had a boulder placed on a roadway.

Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it.

Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the big stone out of the way.

Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables.

On approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road.

After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded.

As the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been.

The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway.

The peasant learned what many others never understand.

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve one's condition

love and blessings
lightwinds
Wendy x

(@lreikiman)

Hi Chrishta,

I agree with sugarbabe, if you are not well, you will not be avaliable for others nor yourself. I do not know what SpirtialPath you are on but I know it can be hard to balance between the physical and the spiritual lifes. We can't all go to the Mountians and live in a cave, although we think we would like to. Everything we need in inside of us we are whole, we just have to remember who we are...

Yoga and Reiki changed and helped to bring balance in my life, they may be for you as well...
Sending Reiki to support you...

Love, Light and Hugs,

LReikiman

Share: