Notifications
Clear all

Contact

Btn_holistics
Topic starter
(@btn_holistics)
Eminent Member

Hi
Does anyone know how to get hold of the support guys for the Health Pages website. I've emailed and telephone all day and you just get the answer phone?

Anysuggestions would be gratefully received :confused:

7 Replies
Moonfairy
(@moonfairy)
Illustrious Member

You could maybe try submitting a support ticket query via this link?

They are probably mega-busy at the moment but I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as they can.

HTH

Moonfairy
HPmods

holisticbabe
(@holisticbabe)
Reputable Member

I found the ticket system is good, I have a web site with them and it takes a day or 2 for them to get back to you but the info you get back is always great. I think you can skype them too if thats available to you

Topic starter
(@btn_holistics)
Eminent Member

I found the ticket system is good, I have a web site with them and it takes a day or 2 for them to get back to you but the info you get back is always great. I think you can skype them too if thats available to you

Hi Paula

Thats great Thanks you x

Btn_holistics
Topic starter
(@btn_holistics)
Eminent Member

I've tried that aswell, I left another message

Energylz
(@energylz)

Are you trying to contact HealthHosts or Healthypages?

Healthhosts would be via the ticket system MoonFairy gave you, but if it's for Healthypages itself you should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page?...

😉

Btn_holistics
Topic starter
(@btn_holistics)
Eminent Member

Are you trying to contact HealthHosts or Healthypages?

Healthhosts would be via the ticket system MoonFairy gave you, but if it's for Healthypages itself you should use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page?...

😉

Hi

I'm trying to contact health Pages reference course/event listing the contact form isn't working, and I’ve had a lady call me not happy that i never responded to here message... i never got it, after checking this out the form isn't working.

So far i have used the contact us details at the bottom of the health pages website and sent a support ticket in.

The bit which grates is I've paid for Platinum membership and had to suspend my advert.

I feel happier now i have that of my chest

Thanks

J x

Sue
 Sue
(@sue)
Prominent Member

Hi

I have responded to your emails and phone calls and am more than happy to assist ... as we are currently doing!

Share: