May the Best House ...

Notifications
Clear all

May the Best House Win

jeannie
Topic starter
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Has anyone seen this programme? I really enjoy it, always been a one for a nosy and it really is interesting to see how different people live. There is one down side to it though and that is that some people have such lovely quirky houses in dream like locations etc., I feel a bit envious :rolleyes:

3 Replies
Tarotlady
(@tarotlady)
Noble Member

Some beautiful houses, but aren't some people so VERY critical 🙁

Guess it's the nature of programme, but some nasty comments at times ...

x

jeannie
Topic starter
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Some beautiful houses, but aren't some people so VERY critical 🙁

Guess it's the nature of programme, but some nasty comments at times ...

x

Hi there, I sometimes think they ask certain people to be overly critical, thinking that it will make good television, I noticed they did this on Come Dine with me, but I don't like it when people are critical to the point of insulting. Nope that does not make good viewing, one thing that does annoy me greatly about t.v. and it happens a lot on this programme, is when they deliberatly blur the picture, why do they do that, I mean what is the point? who on earth wants to look at a distorted picture even if it is only for seconds at a time.

jeannie
Topic starter
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Heard on today's programme that they are looking for new 'people/houses' for the programme, so anyone out there who fancies should contact them via the t.v. website. I would love to do the nose around others homes but my house is a little too ordinary I fear plus we are putting it up for sale soon.

Share: