Any Stories/Experiences/Paranormal

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
lightwinds
Topic starter
(@lightwinds)
Illustrious Member

Anyone like to share any ghost experiences? Love to read them.
Blessings
Lightwinds (Wendy)

7 Replies
(@nathaliem)
Trusted Member

Hi Wendy,

I had an experience like this once. I was visiting St. Pierre with my husband, a beautiful Gothic cathedral in Beauvais, France. We'd had a wonderful trip so far, but I was still hurting from the recent death of my wonderful grandmother. When we arrived, I lit a candle for her and sat in the benches to take in the atmosphere.

I wouldn't say I was praying, but I had my eyes closed and begun to think about her, moving through memories and thoughts of her kindness; it was intensely sad but I also felt happiness to have known her. At that moment, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder as if comforting me. Shocked, I looked behind me only to find that there was no-one there.

I still think about that day, and whilst sometimes I do doubt myself I know in my heart that I felt something. Just a little story, but one that nonetheless makes me happy to this day.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

NathalieM, who do you think the hand belonged to?

(@nathaliem)
Trusted Member

I've thought about it many times to this day. There was no-one else there it could have been, so it still remains a mystery. Either my mind was playing tricks on me, or my Grandmother was there in some form trying to comfort me, knowing that she was in my thoughts.

I like to believe the latter is true personally.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Well, there are many other things it could have been - for example, another spirit trying to comfort you.

amy green
(@amy-green)
Noble Member

Nathalie your experience brought to mind something mysterious that occurred to me.

I was heartbroken (losing the love of my life) and went into an empty church, which I was apt to do at that time - especially when there was an organ rehearsal (although there wasn't on that day). I am not religious.

I cried like I have never, ever cried since....like a river. I was totally distraught in this empty church. My senses became
suddenly alerted to an eerie feeling that I was not alone. I knew this instinctively since it suddenly intruded on my grief,
i.e. I had not primed my mind for such an occurrence. I strongly sensed that there was a very tall figure beside me,
to my right - I could physically locate it but (try as I might) saw nothing there.

There was no emotion emanating from this presence, i.e. no compassion (like one might expect of an angel), just of a neutral witness. It felt like I was being watched over and I was somewhat embarassed to be caught out in such a state. It certainly halted my distress and left me trying to process the experience.

(@pamb67)

iv had many experiences of a spritual nature too many to mention but i do have visions and dreams that come true and my brother died six yr ago and i no his ard me i feel sensations all the time esp when im stressed

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

iv had many experiences of a spritual nature too many to mention but i do have visions and dreams that come true and my brother died six yr ago and i no his ard me i feel sensations all the time esp when im stressed

Why would you want him to be with you, rather than moving on his own path?

Share: