Your Star Signs And...

Notifications
Clear all

Your Star Signs And What They Say About You!

35 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

All you have to do is supply your star sign and what you would like to find out about your star sign.Whether it be characteristics,etc.Please tell me whether you would like me to post here OR through pm!:D

34 Replies
 kvdp
(@kvdp)
Noble Member

Hi kvdp.I think it depends fully on what you believe in.Any star sign,may or may not believe in astrology,it is entirely up to what that person believes in 😉

But do you not see the irony?

If Scoprpios are less likely to believe in astrology, then that suggests a characteristic of Scorpios, hence something about their birth date is driving their disbelief in astrology.

I guess if it needs explaining then it's not that clever.:rolleyes:

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Hi Atlanticpearl!Ok,you first!:D I hope you are ok with your information being linked,it would take much longer if I had to type it out by hand!;)

--------------------------------------

I'm just repeating this one, because there had been a tiny typo in the link in the original post, which I have now corrected, so readers can now go to that page without getting an error message.

All it was, was a comma instead of a full stop for the .com part of the link 😉 Links can be checked at Preview when posting to ensure they're functioning correctly 🙂

Holistic
HP Moderator

Sun~Rose
(@sunrose)
Reputable Member

Hi Sun~Rose,I hope this is what you are after,if not,please say so and I will try to find something more specific to what you are after.
SS xx

You may find this link more helpful though!;)

hi thanks for the information.. some of it is very true..think i have a lot of water sign in me..tend to have friends from that category of the zodiac..plus a few leos!

meurighj
(@meurighj)
Prominent Member

Thank you Secretsquirrel. That is probably one of the best descriptions I have read about Librans and fits my character reasonably well. I liked that fact that the report talked about starstones rather than birthstones too.

Blessings

Helen

atlanticpearl
(@atlanticpearl)
Noble Member

Hi Atlanticpearl!Ok,you first!:D I hope you are ok with your information being linked,it would take much longer if I had to type it out by hand!;)

--------------------------------------

Hi SS

sorry for delay but have been away. I have a lot of the traits of a Piscean especially sensitive, imaginative, intuitive, sympathetic. I can be secretive but I am not weak willed or easily led!

Thanks

AP

Page 2 / 2
Share: