Your Star Signs And...

Notifications
Clear all

Your Star Signs And What They Say About You!

35 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

All you have to do is supply your star sign and what you would like to find out about your star sign.Whether it be characteristics,etc.Please tell me whether you would like me to post here OR through pm!:D

34 Replies
atlanticpearl
(@atlanticpearl)
Noble Member

Hi SS

I am a Piscean...will leave it up to you what you say (and I will let you know what's true about me re my star sign)

Thanks
AP

Sun~Rose
(@sunrose)
Reputable Member

Hi:D

I am a Gemini, would you say they have a split personality or see two sides to everything?..thanks..:)

Celia
(@celia)
Noble Member

Hiya - I am a Sagittarian and always think some parts fit and not others as I am not sporty for example!

I am not on the cusp as my birthday is the 17th.

Ta!

meurighj
(@meurighj)
Prominent Member

I'm like Celia - my Sun Sign Libra fits me in some ways, but definitley not in others!

Reikiangel
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi, thanks for offering this!
I am Cancer 23rd June but I also do not fit all the characteristics. I'm happy for you to post your reply on here 🙂

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

(@bmilne)
Trusted Member

I am a Scorpio on the cusp as born on 23rd but feel that I am quite unlike what they say about us, although I must admit I can be rather secretive.

Any ideas gratefully appreciated.

'Bella 😉

(@pixie160)

Hiya, I'm Taurus, born on the 10th, and would love to hear anything you can tell me!
Regards Pixie.

(@biddy)
Trusted Member

Star sign reading

Biddy here, would love a star sign reading,
my star sign is Taurus born on the 1st May
going through a lot of changes in my life,
have a lot of challenges to face over the next few weeks,through self discovery

kvdp
(@kvdp)
Noble Member

I heard somewhere that most Scorpios don't believe in astrology.

Is this true, and if so would that in itself prove them wrong?

(edited post)

(@solediva)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

I'm a Cancerian. I'm happy for you to post a reply here 🙂

Elaine xxx

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hi SS

I am a Piscean...will leave it up to you what you say (and I will let you know what's true about me re my star sign)

Thanks
AP

Hi Atlanticpearl!Ok,you first!:D I hope you are ok with your information being linked,it would take much longer if I had to type it out by hand!;)

--------------------------------------

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hi:D

I am a Gemini, would you say they have a split personality or see two sides to everything?..thanks..:)

Hi Sun~Rose,I hope this is what you are after,if not,please say so and I will try to find something more specific to what you are after.
SS xx

You may find this link more helpful though!;)

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hiya - I am a Sagittarian and always think some parts fit and not others as I am not sporty for example!

I am not on the cusp as my birthday is the 17th.

Ta!

Hi Celia,I hope this information is what you are after.If not,please tell me so,and I will try to find something more specifically related to your question.I have supplied most of the star sign information from this website as I find it very informative and quite spot on most times 😉 It is quite common that you are the opposite to one of your key star sign traits 😉

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

I'm like Celia - my Sun Sign Libra fits me in some ways, but definitley not in others!

Hi Meurighj,this problem is quite common,sometimes your star signs key characteristics are so spot on,others and they are exactly the opposite.My star sign is spot on!:) Like I said before,I do often use the website that I have linked below,because it is really good and very informative 😉

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hi, thanks for offering this!
I am Cancer 23rd June but I also do not fit all the characteristics. I'm happy for you to post your reply on here 🙂

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

Hi Reikiangel,I am happy to offer this,I am very intrested in astrology,and love hearing about the characteristics that fit your star sign and ones that dont!;) I hope you don't mind me using the same website for yours as I have for everyone else,but it is really helpful and the information is often quite spot on.I am also a Cancerian 😀 (please tell me if you aren't happy with this information.I will try to find something else more informative for you,:)

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

I am a Scorpio on the cusp as born on 23rd but feel that I am quite unlike what they say about us, although I must admit I can be rather secretive.

Any ideas gratefully appreciated.

'Bella 😉

Hi Bella 🙂 Sometimes other star signs fit our personality better than our actual star sign!;) I find Scorpios very intresting people,they have a few characteristics much like those of Cancerian 🙂 And like I have said before,I do use the below website a lot for peoples star signs,because it is often quite spot on.;)

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hiya, I'm Taurus, born on the 10th, and would love to hear anything you can tell me!
Regards Pixie.

Hi Pixie!:D My mum is a Taurus!I hope you are well 🙂
[DLMURL] http://www.astrology-online.com/taurus,htm [/DLMURL]
Please tell me if you aren't satisfied with this information,I will try to find something more specific for you 😉 And that goes to all of you!:)

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Biddy here, would love a star sign reading,
my star sign is Taurus born on the 1st May
going through a lot of changes in my life,
have a lot of challenges to face over the next few weeks,through self discovery

Hi Biddy,I hope the changes you are going through at this time are good ones,and are in the best of your intrests 🙂

SS xxx

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Please remember to tell me if you aren't satisfied with what these links provide!!XD
SS xxx

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

I heard somewhere that most Scorpios don't believe in astrology.

Is this true, and if so would that in itself prove them wrong?

(edited post)

Hi kvdp.I think it depends fully on what you believe in.Any star sign,may or may not believe in astrology,it is entirely up to what that person believes in 😉

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

Hi there,

I'm a Cancerian. I'm happy for you to post a reply here 🙂

Elaine xxx

Hi Elaine!It is wonderful to meet more cancerians,outside of the internet,I barely know any cancerians 🙂

I hope you are well 🙂
SS xxx

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

I do really like feedback about this,and I would like to hear about how spot on you are with your star signs characteristics 🙂

(@happysunshine)
Trusted Member

hi there, what a lovely thing you are offering to too! Im a virgo but my birthay is on the 21st of september which i have been told is nearly into a new star sign. would be intersting to get fed back as there is alot of un virgo things about me i have been toldx

Happy sunshine

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

hi there, what a lovely thing you are offering to too! Im a virgo but my birthay is on the 21st of september which i have been told is nearly into a new star sign. would be intersting to get fed back as there is alot of un virgo things about me i have been toldx

Happy sunshine

Hi happysunshine.Virgo's are lovely people aren't they?;) I don't know many Virgo's,but the ones I do know always seem to think about everyone else first!:) Please say so if you aren't happy with the website in this link,I will try to find something more suited to your intrests (wow I've said that a lot today :rollaugh:

I hope you are well
As I have said before,sometimes even though you may be a Virgo,you may not always fit all those characteristics,sometimes you might fit another star sign more than your own 😉

(@happysunshine)
Trusted Member

thankyou

Hi happysunshine.Virgo's are lovely people aren't they?;) I don't know many Virgo's,but the ones I do know always seem to think about everyone else first!:) Please say so if you aren't happy with the website in this link,I will try to find something more suited to your intrests (wow I've said that a lot today :rollaugh:

I hope you are well
As I have said before,sometimes even though you may be a Virgo,you may not always fit all those characteristics,sometimes you might fit another star sign more than your own 😉

Hi secretsquirrel thank you for your fast responce i am going to have a good look with my cupa tea and let you no how good the site is. had a quick look and it seemed i have more things incommon with my star sign as i first thought i worry about worrying lol. take care

Happy sunshine

Reikiangel
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi again Secretsquirrel!

Thank you for the information. I recognised quite a bit of the 'younger' me in there. Thankfully as I have got older and followed a more spiritual path the more intense characteristics have mellowed :). It made interesting reading and I was surprised about Scorpio having some Cancer characteristics as my husband was a Scorpio!

Thanks again

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

Donna3939
(@donna3939)
Estimable Member

My starsign is Taurus, born May 14th. I'm a typical Taurean in some respects and not in others. I'd be happy for your reply to be posted on here.

Thanks,

Donna. x

(@tigerlily)
Honorable Member

I was surprised about Scorpio having some Cancer characteristics as my husband was a Scorpio!

I seem to have had a lot of Cancerian friends over the years, so there's definitely something in that. There are certain signs that I orientate towards. I love Leos, for example, they are my favourites. I like Pisceans, but don't always trust what they say (sorry, fishes!). Those are the 3 signs I seem to befriend or encounter most in my life. Actually, lots of fellow scorpios as well, although I find them as difficult to get on with as I can be myself!!

Good thread!

secretsquirrel
Topic starter
(@secretsquirrel)
Trusted Member

My starsign is Taurus, born May 14th. I'm a typical Taurean in some respects and not in others. I'd be happy for your reply to be posted on here.

Thanks,

Donna. x

Hi Donna,my mum is a Taurus too!I think they are one of the kindest star signs 😉

Page 1 / 2
Share: