Clear all

Pluto and December Capricorns

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Is anyone else going through a major evaluation about themselves and their beliefs due to this planets presence, as oh boy, have i been feeling pluto's effects!

So far this week i've had two unexpected lots of news, where one has really impacted on my personal development, a potential mini crisis and turned my back on a long running belief which i never in a million years thought would happen.:eek:

warmest wishes- calla lily x

7 Replies
Zimba
(@zimba)
Reputable Member

Hi Calla Lily,

I am December Capricorn and yes, I have had some deep, deep thoughts recently about my life, life style, friends, family, job, just about everything... can this be attributed to the Pluto influence? I don't know. I have no idea about Astrology.
At the same time though I have a very positive attitude and lots of energy.

Love
Zimba

Pinky1976
(@pinky1976)
Reputable Member

Hi guys,

I am Dec Cap too. And don't know anything about astrology.

I have been going through things you describe too, but that's basically been going on for 2.5 years already. I think I know where I want and need to go now, but I keep getting sidetracked and keep living too much in my head. I've become more aware of that again this year, but it hasn't changed anything except that I beat myself up about it more. 😀

Zimba you say you are full of positivity and energy; for me it's the opposite: this year I am feeling rather exhausted and lately I'm finding it harder to keep my chin up.

No radical things have happened in the last few weeks, nothing comes to mind at least. Although my relationship is not brilliant at the moment, mostly because of me being a bit impatient and intolerant at the moment perhaps. 🙂

Topic starter
(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Many thanks for your replies Zimba and Pinky1976 🙂 i can't remember just which astrology website i read it on, 😮 but Pluto's influence affects December capricorns the most in terms of death and rebirth.

Pinky1976, have a nose at , the latter you have to enter your data but it's all free.:D

Suse
(@suse)
Eminent Member

hi guys

I came across this article a few days ago while checking out dates of this months full moon.

..This months full moon in Capricorn followed by a partial lunar eclipse which can bring startling events... change is afoot 🙂

coming across this thread I thought you might find it interesting.. link to article below..

sue x

Topic starter
(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

thanks for the link sue :hug: i really hope it's change for the better as this has been the worst 10 months of my life, inspite of my efforts to help meself!

Zimba
(@zimba)
Reputable Member

Thanks for this link, Suse, very interesting read... and it kind of fits with what I am going through at present... re-evaluating my job and life style in general to free up more time for myself...

Love
Zimba

(@binah)
Famed Member

No I am not a Capricorn Sun sign, but anyone who has planets in early Aries, Cancer and Libra will also be affected by this transit, which is currently at 1 degree Capricorn. It's currently in Retrograde motion and was last there in January 09. Like all planetary aspects its better to embrace the changes it brings rather than resist them (less painful), so if change is in the air go with it. Tis a favourite planet of a Capricorn friend of mine cos it brought great changes in her life when it transited her Venus, but nothing is permanent, it came and it went.

Binah
x

Share: