Clear all

Mercury Retrograde from 6th September

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

We're about to enter another Mercury retrograde phase starting on 6th September Mercury stations at 6 degrees Libra and moves back to 21 degrees Virgo.

Some of you may be familiar now with the kind of things that happen during a Mercury retrograde phase, travel, machinery and business or trade can go a bit haywire. Things do go wrong and its during this phase that we get the opportunity to stop and take stock of what's been happening.

Above all Mercury is the planet of communication and how we do this. One slip of the tongue, or words spoken or written in haste can end up with problems, which can take a small amount of time or a lifetime to work out, depending on how its handled.

This phase of Mercury retrograde I am going to consciously review and work on how my communications, can function more harmoniously, after all Libra is the sign of relationships. Wish me luck. 🙂

Do any of you have communications difficulties that are left in limbo, well from the 6th September you will have the time to re-examine these and hopefully find a way of moving toward resolution.

Love Binah
x

11 Replies
(@sarah7)
Reputable Member

Does this mean the solicitors sorting out my sale and purchase might start communicating a bit more and get us all moved by the end of the month? 🙂

Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Hi Sarah

Mercury Retrograde is not a good time for signing contracts - have you exchanged contracts yet? I'll do a horary question for you and find out when you are likely to complete, if you like?

Binah
x

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Yes, I have two ongoing breakdowns in communication re companies/authorities- i'm still fuming after dealing with one of them about ten minutes ago!:mad:

If I get get resolution to both of them I am going to :035: because I am sick of phoning/emailing/writing, only to go round in circles.

warmest wishes- calla lily x

(@fudge)
Reputable Member

Theres a lot going on in my life too, so I will try and keep calm and just think before I speak! Thanks for the info Binah.

As for problems with authorties/companies, if the people on the ground floor are battling to resolve an issue (give them a chance) but if still in limbo ask who is their Chief Exec, Finance Director, etc, depends on who is in charge and the structure of their organisation, ask for their direct telephone number and full address. Ask to be put through to their headoffice, follow this up in writing to whoever you are trying to contact and send the letter recorded mail. Droping into the conversation that you will be contacting the ferret or watchdog (depends where you live) in order to support you in your dealings with their organisation, sometimes there is a light bulb moment with whom you are speaking to on the telephone.

Another one to do, once you have their head office telephone number is to ring and ask for the chief exec's secretay or Finance Director's secretary etc, often they ask for your name say Mrs xyz, if they wish to know why you are ringing, just say it is a private and confidential.

Good luck

Fudge

(@sarah7)
Reputable Member

Oh lordy Binah, don't say that! 😮

We haven't exchanged yet and are hoping to do so in the next 10 days. If you can get some answer on when we might complete, that would be great, thank you.

Sx

(@fudge)
Reputable Member

Now I seem to duplicating posts??????

Fudge

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Thank you for the helpful information Fudge :), its Inland Revenue's daft system- you would have thought they would have bitten my hand orf giving BACK money in a lump sum, but oh no....:rolleyes:

And as for the other company, their policy is just as insane and i'll be letting them know in a few select words!!

warmest wishes- calla lily x

Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Some useful strategies there Fudge not quite sure if you could use them with the Inland revenue or not.

Sarah, I'll take a butchers at the chart for the question you raised tomorrow and see what it shows.

I always think that persistence pays off in the end Calla Lily and that you can gradually wear them down, always get names of people you are dealing with too and lots of notes dates, who you spoke to.

Love Binah
x

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Thanks for the tips binah :), what was two very simple requests has turned into anything but - i'm in the right for both yet they're taking a dip in that Egyptian river called The Nile...!:D

Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Hi Calla Lily

Just wondered what this meant, your turn of phrase eludes me at this time of the morning. :confused:

i'm in the right for both yet they're taking a dip in that Egyptian river called The Nile...!:D

Just to add Mercury in Libra is currently squaring (challenging) Mars in Cancer prior to going retrograde now and over the weekend, so take care whilst communicating as you could get a trifle 'hot headed'.

Love Binah
xx

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

The Nile= denial 😀

Share: