Clear all

Pityriasis Rosea

Page 2 / 3

Angel
Topic starter
(@angel)
Noble Member

Hiya Everyone

A few weeks ago, my 12 year old son was diagnosed with [url]Pityriasis Rosea[/url]

Apparently it takes a number of weeks to clear up, does anyone know exactly how long? My son has had to stop doing PE at school for fear of other students seeing this rash and teasing him about it.

Love Angel x

89 Replies
lemontart
(@lemontart)

well the hr made it worse think must have got wrong sort as so many types of h&r these days but have got selsun shampoo now so will try with that

Mario Zagallo
(@mario-zagallo)

Pityriasis Rosea- complete nuisance

Having no idea what this Pityriasis Rosea was, and having seen the spots spreading like wildfire on my body, I started thinking the worse, maybe some kind of skin cancer and googled and saw some pictures of Kaposi's Sarcoma, (linked to Aids) and they were similar to Pityriasis Rosea rashes, went straight to my GP asking for blood tests, dermatologist, you name it. The "funny" thing was my GP too had no idea of this and checked some pictures in his book only to come up with "Pityriasis Rosea has no available treatment, and goes away in 6 weeks".

As I was not going to stand idle as this thing was driving me nuts, and have been using Selsun and L'Oreal Anti-dandruff shampoo for over 10 days with no results, I decided to take matters in my own hand.
After a few researches in Google, I came across an info in a American Medical Journal, saying that Pityriasis Rosea is a form of Human Herpes Virus, and hot water makes it look worst as it flares up.

Having tried all kinds of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal stuff, went to Asda and found this Nextcare Hand sanitizing gel without fragrance or colouring, that kills Poliovirus, HIV-1, Herpes Virus, Influenza Virus H5N1, surrogate of SARS, Hepatitis B and C virus.

Same time found another hand gel ( The Health Defender) in one of this £1 shops, and it kills flu, salmonela, MRSA and Candida.
So I started spraying myself with the Health Defender in the morning and afternoon, and before bed with Nextcare (little bottle of 75ml in ASDA for around £3)after a warm/cold-ish shower using Wright's Coal Tar soap.(the orange one)
Surprise ,surprise 48 hours later all the spots im my body have dried completely and some of them that were looking bad have even healed.

It's shocking that in the year 2010, the medical brotherhood have no idea on how to deal with this.

Hope this can help some sufferers of this nuisance Pityriasis Rosea.

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

WOW! Mario - that's a fantastic result - and for such little cost too!!!

I've been following this thread, interested to find what might help this awful skin condition - and it seems like you have found an answer!

And yes, I too despair at modern medical practice where if you don't fit in one of their boxes, you're left to sort yourself out! By 'boxes' I mean either pharma or surgical. Mind you it has been shown that when Drs go on strike the death rate falls, so in many cases it might be better finding the answers oneself - then at least one can have a consultation with them armed with the information!!!

Mario Zagallo
(@mario-zagallo)

Some people have been told to use anti-dandruff shampoo, and quite a few have seen improvements with Head & Shoulders, while others like myself have been using Selsun.
The question here is; could it be that any anti-dandruff shampoo may work, or maybe (and I think that's the case) it is a specific one, due to the active ingredient.
This is a specific case(specific virus) and I have doubts any anti-dandruff will work.
I've tried Selsun for 2 weeks and couldn't see any improvement, while others reported improvements with Head & Shoulders.
If this is the case, the Head & Shoulders active ingredient is [url]Pyrithione zinc[/url] 1%, while Selsun active ingredient is Selenium Sulphide 2,5%.

lemontart
(@lemontart)

Having no idea what this Pityriasis Rosea was, and having seen the spots spreading like wildfire on my body, I started thinking the worse, maybe some kind of skin cancer and googled and saw some pictures of Kaposi's Sarcoma, (linked to Aids) and they were similar to Pityriasis Rosea rashes, went straight to my GP asking for blood tests, dermatologist, you name it. The "funny" thing was my GP too had no idea of this and checked some pictures in his book only to come up with "Pityriasis Rosea has no available treatment, and goes away in 6 weeks".

As I was not going to stand idle as this thing was driving me nuts, and have been using Selsun and L'Oreal Anti-dandruff shampoo for over 10 days with no results, I decided to take matters in my own hand.
After a few researches in Google, I came across an info in a American Medical Journal, saying that Pityriasis Rosea is a form of Human Herpes Virus, and hot water makes it look worst as it flares up.

Having tried all kinds of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal stuff, went to Asda and found this Nextcare Hand sanitizing gel without fragrance or colouring, that kills Poliovirus, HIV-1, Herpes Virus, Influenza Virus H5N1, surrogate of SARS, Hepatitis B and C virus.

Same time found another hand gel ( The Health Defender) in one of this £1 shops, and it kills flu, salmonela, MRSA and Candida.
So I started spraying myself with the Health Defender in the morning and afternoon, and before bed with Nextcare (little bottle of 75ml in ASDA for around £3)after a warm/cold-ish shower using Wright's Coal Tar soap.(the orange one)
Surprise ,surprise 48 hours later all the spots im my body have dried completely and some of them that were looking bad have even healed.

It's shocking that in the year 2010, the medical brotherhood have no idea on how to deal with this.

Hope this can help some sufferers of this nuisance Pityriasis Rosea.

I will try these now as the selsun worked on the smaller spots on torso but now got what can only be described as whelt like spots under breasts and at bikini line absolutely massive and hiddious.

Mario Zagallo
(@mario-zagallo)

Went to see another GP to ask for a second opinion, and this time the diagnose was GUTTATE PSORIASIS. Nice!!
Basically it belongs to the same family as Pityriasis Rosea, both start with a sore throat, due to a bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus. It is frequently part of the skin flora found in the nose and on skin. About 20% of the human population are long-term carriers of S. aureus.
Again the GP reckons it will go away within 6 weeks, and no treatment is available.

I've been using Head & Shoulders for a week now, and I can say I have noticed a big improvement compared to Selsun. Same time I'm taking Vitamin E (400 iu.) 1 a day, and Vitamin C (1000 mg), 2x day, plus my normal all in one Multi-Vitamins and Minerals, and enjoying the weather with lots of sunbath. All spots have dried out completely and a few have started to disappear, so after shower a good full hand of Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion with Vit E (Palmer's) does the trick on the dry ones.
At least now I can go out without too much concern about this annoying condition that no one seems to know what to do or what to diagnose.
Wish you all the best

userdloat
(@userdloat)

Sunbeds definately have an effect, i took piriton for the itching, used calamine cream to keep the skin moisturised (and it's recommended for the condition anyway) and used sunbeds. As soon as i tried the sunbeds i saw an improvment, i've only had the conidtion 2 weeks and it's already cleared up on my neck, under my hair and chest and is clearing up on the stomach/back/arms/legs. It's the only thing out of all of the things i tried that made any change, it's like a miracle treatment after being told nothing cures it you have to wait up to 3 months for it to go. Give it a go! 🙂

lauzm2004
(@lauzm2004)

Hi Guys

I have today been diagnosed with PR and to top it all off i am off to Florida on Saturday!! I too was told by the doc there was no remedies for it and that i had to ride it out. I have purchased Head and Shoulders to try that, the Coco Butter Cream by Palmers and I am also trying to get a hold of the hand sanitizing gel. I am going to hammer the sunbeds this week and my question is does anyone know if the lotions you can buy to stop yourself burning etc will irritate it? I am also worried about putting SPF on it on holiday? Does anyone know if these will irritate it cos i don't want to get burnt!!

Laura

lauzm2004
(@lauzm2004)

Sunbeds definately have an effect, i took piriton for the itching, used calamine cream to keep the skin moisturised (and it's recommended for the condition anyway) and used sunbeds. As soon as i tried the sunbeds i saw an improvment, i've only had the conidtion 2 weeks and it's already cleared up on my neck, under my hair and chest and is clearing up on the stomach/back/arms/legs. It's the only thing out of all of the things i tried that made any change, it's like a miracle treatment after being told nothing cures it you have to wait up to 3 months for it to go. Give it a go! 🙂

Hi userdloat

Thanks for your suggestions, i am going to Florida on Sat and i am freaking out at the thought of having to wear a bikini with this thing!!

When you went for a sunbed, did you put cream on beforehand, you know the ones you buy before u go in that stop you from burning etc and help you tan quicker. I am wary of burning my skin on top of having this rash 🙁

Thanks in advance

Laura

Mario Zagallo
(@mario-zagallo)

Laura my dear, don't worry too much about using bikini because of this nuisance. You need to give it a good dose of sunlight because the ultraviolet rays will kill of the bacteria, so just go out and enjoy your sunshine without any concern regarding the spots or what people think. Maybe just protect yourself with some sunscreen, that's it.
I know sometimes people don't feel confident enough to go out while having this skin condition, and even my friends have been teasing me while out on the swimming pool about me having "scabies", but who cares, there's more important things in life to worry about than a "passenger" spot in my skin for a few weeks.

Take care, relax and happy holiday

claire77
(@claire77)

hi all my 4yr old daughter has just been dignosed with pityriasis rosea and the doctors gave me some demercream for her and i would like to know what else can i use as she is 4yrs old and how she came to get it as my other two chldren has not had this before

Jenee
(@jenee)

Pityriasis rosea in 4 year old

Claire,
My 4 year old daughter was disgnosed with this yesterday. After reading these threads I got pretty worried but already today (3rd day of rash) I see it's fading. The doc did prescribe Selsum but I don't know that I'll bother to open the bottle as long as it doesn't get any worse. He told me to apply all over affected area and leave on for 30 mins before washing off. Not sure for how many days supposed to do this.

As someone questioned already in this thread but wasn't answered, Selsun is for treating fungal infections whereas this Pityriasis rosae is thought to be viral.:confused: I wonder whether the folks who have already posted would have got better without the treatments they undertook. The doc did say it would spontaneously disappear after a few weeks.

The other thing I'm wondering is whether it really is Pityriasis. My daughter's other symptoms were sneezing, runny nose, puffy eyes, sore joints and itchy scalp. I'm wondering whether in fact she has had an allergic response to something. I've been giving her Pyriton syrup (antihistamine for kids) cos I had it in the cupboard and thought it would help if it was an allergy. Perhaps this is what's helping. Seems to ease the itch anyway.

The doc said he thought it looked like Pityriasis but he didn't sound certain and I don't think doctors can be certain without testing samples. He did say it seemed more common amongst folks with eczema (which my daughter has a wee bit of).

I hope I'm not being premature in thinking she's on the mend and hope that you similarly find it nothing to worry too much about with your wee one. Likewise my other daughter hasn't had it and the doc did say it wasn't infectious or contagious so the rest of the family should be ok. Look forward to hearing you experience.:)

michael2b
(@michael2b)

Hiya Everyone

A few weeks ago, my 12 year old son was diagnosed with [url]Pityriasis Rosea[/url]

Apparently it takes a number of weeks to clear up, does anyone know exactly how long? My son has had to stop doing PE at school for fear of other students seeing this rash and teasing him about it.

Love Angel x

Be sure to go to the doctor.
Check this pityriasis rosea official site too:
[url] Pityriasis rosea [/url]

joeyjojo
(@joeyjojo)

Hi, I have had an on-going rash for 6 weeks that started by a few red spots on my chest then more and more appeared, Docs thought it was scabies, chicken pox, allergy to washing powder, allergy to shower gel, basically I did my own research and came accross this Pityriasis Rosea and the majority of the symptons. I have tried using head and shoulders as other people have suggested but this hasnt worked. I have used the sun bed about 3 times and seen a HUGE improvement, the spots arent as red, they are still visible but I feel a lot better. I have started to take Zinc & Vitamin C from Holland & Barratt so whether that is helping I am not sure. I am obsessed with this rash, never had anything like this before, really gets me down hopefully soon this will go. If anyone else has any tips let me know thanks x

David- Maldon
(@david-maldon)
Estimable Member

Skin disorders can be notoriously difficult to diagnose accurately, especially in the early stages. As a lifelong psoriasis sufferer, I can understand your worry about this rash, but try to see a dermatologist for a correct diagnosis. You mention that your skin improves with sunbed use, which is often the way with psoriasis- many now think that there is a link to lack of vitamin D3 in winter months, normally processed in the skin on exposure to sunshine.

I was on an anti-cancer drug (methotrexate) for over 10 years to manage my skin, but I was a poor responder, so the consultant simply kept increasing the dose till eventually I ws on over 10 times the normal safe limit, with sickness, nausea and fatigue every week for 3 days. I got tired of living that way so stopped the drugs, but at the same time was self treating with acupuncture. My skin is not perfect, but nowhere near what it was like when using drug therapy, and my liver is much happier!

Incidently, red rashes are seen in chinese medicine as heat in the skin caused by blood stagnation. When I was in training I saw a technique called "Blood Cupping". I won't go into details, but I asked a collegue to try it on me, and its about the most painful thing I've experienced, apart from paying tax!:D

Try not to get obsessive, as that can lead.to stress that could make things worse. Oily fish, less alcohol and fags, a bit of sunshine, and some relaxation might just help. Best of luck.

Cobra Blue
(@cobra-blue)

Pityriasis Rosea

Milk Thistle, zinc and Vitamin C everyday and it will be gone in no time. Trust me! I was desperate for a cure. Everywhere I looked all I found was it was not treatable. Problem causing the rash is an immune disorder. Mil Thistle is a detox for the liver. Vitamin C and zinc boost the immune system. Try it.....you will not be disappointed. Ben

k_87
 k_87
(@k_87)

Hi all,

I have just been diagnosed with this awful condition. Its making me miserable and only had it a week compared to people who have had it for months. I have so far been using head and shoulders shampoo but this is making my skin even more dryer and flaky and itching seems to be worse, Doctor gave me anti-biotics but these made me feel very unwell so stopped taking them. I am going to try the thistle milk next to see if this helps and ive already got vitamin c tablets. Fingers crossed this will help

PR Girl
(@pr-girl)

Pityriasis Rosea

Hi all,

I noticed a big bump on my thigh on April 6, 2011 - thought it was a mosquito bite! By the following week, I had 6, and by April 16 (1.5 weeks), I had 15 and went to the dr. They said it was probably PR, and all the same news as the rest of you heard - no cure, 6-8 weeks to get rid of it! Within a few days I had it really badly, not only torso but arms, legs, groin, neck, scalp, ears, everywhere but my face (thank God!) and super itchy.
I went on holiday to Costa Rica on the 22nd, and was wondering how to get through a beach vacation. On the 24th (2.5 weeks), I went to Baldi Hot Springs, near the Arenal active volcano and had to wear a t-shirt over my bikini as it was just so horrible. It would have been impossible not to stare, as I had more red bumps then pale skin visible at it's worst. I thought it might be a bad idea as hot water was supposed to aggrivate it, so imagine my shock the next day when the rash was visibly better. Within days it faded, and by the 27th, I laid out on the beach without being embarassed. I would say by the end of 3.5 weeks it had completely disappeared. Now (4 weeks), I just have some almost invisible dry patches, and discolorating from the suntan where the marks were.

Obviously not everyone can go to a Costa Rican hot spring, but I would totally try some mineral baths or maybe mud treatment, cause the difference was obvious overnight, and it definitely had something to do with the mineral content of the water. I thought I would post it cause 3 weeks ago I was desperate to find anything to cure it, and I'd take any valid suggestion available!. I also reccomend Dermol200/500 (number is just bottle size), which the pharmacist gave me. Its a non microbal cream that is used both in the shower as gel and as mosturiser. It was a godsend for the itchyness (with a small tube of hydrocortizone cream in my purse for emergencies). I'm still using it now to moisturise the dry patches til they completely go as well.

Good luck to you all. It's a really cruddy condition, and I felt like a leper. Couldnt tell anyone other then my husband, and having to hide your skin all the time. So happy to be back to normal and hope its quick for you too!

Anonymouse
(@anonymouse)

I've just been diagnosed with PR . Always suffered from eczema so didn't really pay much attention at first (about 3 weeks ago) until it started spreading at a rapid rate of knots (about 10 days ago)
The Doc was so dismissive - just go away and wait for it to clear up, made me feel that I was wasting his time :confused:

I feel so hideous, it's affecting my whole life with the itching and the visible rash 🙁

I'm going to try the shampoo & the sunbeds - at least I'l feel like I'm doing something to fight it. Don't want it to affect my holiday next month & my new relationship 😡

garyr
(@garyr)

Hey guys, I have had PR for about 2 years. The doctors always told me it will clear up by itself but it never did.

I saw this thread about a week ago and, based in England, got some big standard Head & Shoulders. The ingredients list zinc and I had read that works. I've been using it as a body wash every evening in the bath and after my second day it was notably less red.

Now, after 1 week I am PR free. It's lovely not to have a body covered in a red rash any more. Thanks guys. 😀

ArtistO
(@artisto)

Pityriasis Rosea

I am 30 years old and three weeks ago I was diagnosed with pityriasis rosea.It has been a traumatic experience as it was all over my body-back,front,thighs,scalp,sides of my face and itchy all day and night. I used two,sometimes three tubs of calamine cream,plenty of sleep,antihistemines,antibiotics doctor prescribed(made no difference) and yes the rash really started dissipating when i started doing a few sun bed sessions of 7-8 mins every few days...UV Light therapy really works,take advantage of the sunny days left for a more natural alternative,let the skin breathe...

Bex2691
(@bex2691)

PR Cure!

I was diagnosed with PR about 2 weeks ago, and then I only had a few patches. Since then it rapidly spread to my back,neck and torso. My xmas party is in 5 weeks and since being told it could take months I was terrified I can't wear the dress I want!! So I am determined to get rid.
I had been told about the head and shoulders rumour.. so I have washed in it twice.. soooo painful! But I guess it was a good thing.
So last night, I went on a sun bed for 10 mins.. Now I am against sunbed use usually, but I will try anything to get rid of this disgusting rash!
I have quite fair skin so ten mins burnt me slightly.. However I woke up this morning and the rash has GONE! You can just see faint marks now, so in a couple of days I will probably do 5 mins more to get rid of it completely!
I am so happy to have beaten it in 2 weeks, and I hope you guys can too. Don't believe the docs that say there is no cure, you don't need to live with this longer than you need to.:)

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

You know something? Isn't it just wonderful when something works!!!

Fizzydizzy
(@fizzydizzy)

PR

Hello Everyone .

Wow I am so glad I have found this site and I have just spent the last hour reading through all the threads and all the advice that everyone has offered.

I have just been given a diagnosis from my doctor that I have Pityriasis Rosea after first being told I had chicken pox. I knew it was not chicken pox because I have had it before and my rash (spots) did not look like chicken pox. I did not have a Herald spot but a week ago I woke up and I had a rash across my stomach and back and since then the spots have increased daily. What I have noticed reading through all the threads is that no one has mentioned feeling ill beforehand. A week prior to my spots appearing I felt really unwell and I still feel unwell. I felt like I had flu symptoms starting, headaches, fever, sore back, sore throat and my whole body just ached. I thought I was leading up to getting either the flu or a bad cold, then the rash (spots) appeared.

I have had them a week now and I still feel unwell. I just feel tired and my body aches and I feel generally unwell. Did anyone else have flu type symptoms as well? I feel like I am battling a virus.

My doctor told me that I may expect the spots to get worse but he offered no other advice and said they would clear up on their own after 6 to 8 weeks.

After reading through all your wonderful advice I am going to get some Head and Shoulders shampoo as my spots are very itchy and sore. I am also taking pain killers for the headaches and back pain.

Thanks again for all your advice.

pjkm
 pjkm
(@pjkm)

pityriasis rosea

HI

I first had PR in april 2011 started with herald patch on left side of abdomen then started to spread was treated for ring worm by gp which obviously made no difference, saw a different GP who immediately diagnosed PR. Was told no treatment but it would clear up on its own. By July had spread significantly on trunk, fortunately found this forum and started using head and shoulders as a body wash, started taking zinc and vit c tablets. Saw a moderate improvement but as was due to go on holiday decided to try the sun beds as I really wanted it to be gone by the time I went abroad. Though I don't agree with sun beds I was desperate and had three sun showers which did the trick. By August had gone, however two weeks ago two more small spots appeared on my trunk, so have started head and shoulders and vitc and zinc tablets with good effect. Obviously no hard evidence/research to back up using the above products but they worked for me so worth a try if you are suffering.

blooming
(@blooming)

piytriasis rosea

Hi guy i am 21yrs old and i have been struggling with Pr about 3-4yrs :fit::012:now and nothing as seems to work i am going to try the head& shoulder to see what happens.

adam1
(@adam1)

PR advice

I'm a 30 year old male and I got diagnosed with PR 3 weeks ago. I started off with the herald patch which exploded to patches all over my torso and stopped just short of my face (thank god). My doctor said it was brought on stress and prescribed me Dermol cream for the itchyness which would run its course but could last up to 6 months! 😮 Funny enough this didn't help my stress levels.

After reading this forum I decided to give head and shoulders a try, showered with it a few days....no help at all. I did however stick at this and bought another bottle BUT this time I bought one that had no conditioner in it. By showering in a tepid shower (this is important) every 2nd day and using the Dermol cream after (basically a moisturiser) I saw significant reduction in redness.

The bottle ran out again so I bought H&S but this time with menthol (it was on sale) and after one week of this the PR has reduced by approx 90%!

I'm hoping another couple of weeks at this and it'll be gone. Hope this info might help someone, just avoid the H&S with conditioner in it and be warned the menthol H&S gives an unpleasant sensation if you shower lower than your bellybutton (if you catch my drift).

So glad this horrible condition is nearly gone and I can go back to the gym without embarrassment. Good luck to everyone getting shot of this embarrassing condition 🙂

monnylee
(@monnylee)

I'm a 30 year old male and I got diagnosed with PR 3 weeks ago. I started off with the herald patch which exploded to patches all over my torso and stopped just short of my face (thank god). My doctor said it was brought on stress and prescribed me Dermol cream for the itchyness which would run its course but could last up to 6 months! 😮 Funny enough this didn't help my stress levels.

After reading this forum I decided to give head and shoulders a try, showered with it a few days....no help at all. I did however stick at this and bought another bottle BUT this time I bought one that had no conditioner in it. By showering in a tepid shower (this is important) every 2nd day and using the Dermol cream after (basically a moisturiser) I saw significant reduction in redness.

The bottle ran out again so I bought H&S but this time with menthol (it was on sale) and after one week of this the PR has reduced by approx 90%!

I'm hoping another couple of weeks at this and it'll be gone. Hope this info might help someone, just avoid the H&S with conditioner in it and be warned the menthol H&S gives an unpleasant sensation if you shower lower than your bellybutton (if you catch my drift).

So glad this horrible condition is nearly gone and I can go back to the gym without embarrassment. Good luck to everyone getting shot of this embarrassing condition 🙂

Thank you for your thread Adam, indeed 6weekd-6month...or even years (from other members) wound not help anyone's stress levels...mine too, although with the condition for a week now only...wish me luck:o

Must say its comforting to find others have been through this...its not just little me:) that is .. wrong diagnosis left right and centre, no known cause, no know treatment...yet it is apparently a common condition:mad::( (BBC archive)...but coz its goes away...eventually.. with no scarring its fine...its all good!

Well turning into the 'spotty monster' is not good in my books and ill be trying to ignore all previous comments its an immune disorder, herpes virus etc.
so far in my experience bathing makes it worse, i get more spots and the others get more red... avoid as much as you can and use lukewarm water...avoid soap too

going on holiday soon( cant help noticing a pattern here) so im really hoping i get a lot more sun where im going....its the one thing that makes sense to me in temrs of treatment...sunlight is great, natural bacteria killer, vit D top up..but remember wear sunscreen!;)

Mslillian
(@mslillian)

Pityriasis Rosea

okay i have PR... first the doctor told me it was ringworms then i went back twice and they told me it was PR they gave me e45 to stop the itching n the dryness around the patch and it helped.... i've had it for like a month now and i have prom in july so i went back and asked them why it aint going so they told me it lasts for 6-8 weeks and if your lucky it will leave before.

So they gave me steroids cream which they say it may speed up the reaction time for it to disappear and because it is caused by a virus but they don't know what exactly caused.

The steriods creams helps and BTW it goes by itself weather you use H&SS or Not it will go by itself

From Lillian
15 years Old

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

Hi Lillian - Welcome to Healthy Pages :wave:

Sorry to hear you have PR. Not an easy thing to cope with by all accounts. Steroid creams may help reduce the inflammation but they do not deal with the cause - which is what the H&S shampoo does quite well apparently.

Have you read all the posts in this thread? You will see that there are people who have had it far longer than 6-8 weeks who have been desperate to sort it out after what the Doctor told them to do did not work. You are young and it is more likely that your immune system will deal with it better than someone older. I do hope it does and it has gone by the time your prom comes round.

[url]Vitamin C and zinc[/url] support immune function and you can get it from the supermarket at about £1.99 for 20 tablets that make up into an orangey drink. Also get some sunshine for 15-20 minutes daily without sunscreen to boost your vitamin D levels (also immune-supportive).

All the best

Page 2 / 3
Share: