Notifications
Clear all

Empty Heart Chakra

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stevo)

Hey, this is my first post. I am brand spankin new as far as being a reiki practitioner, but I have a question about something my Reiki Master had noticed.

Prior to the attunement process she started with a brief reiki treatment to feel out any issues in my chakras. She did notice I "... take things people say to heart," but when she got to my heart chakra she noticed an empty space. The only times she has noticed an empty space is when people have had physical injuries such as a broken ankle. She then asked if I had gone through a breakup recently.

My questions are; Would regular self reiki help fix and refill my broken heart? Also, is it possible, though I am 30, I literally broke my physical heart strings during the breakup?

2 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

Trust me, if you'd "literally broke" your "physical heart strings" then you wouldn't be sitting there typing your message, you'd be in the Emergency department of your local hospital in severe pain (if not dead).

First things first, if you have questions about Reiki and you have a Reiki master who is teaching you, then that should be someone you can trust to go and ask them questions.

Secondly, Reiki isn't really about "Chakras". Reiki originates from Japan. Chakras originate from India. It's modern western spiritual practitioners who have mixed the two. However, that doesn't mean you can't use them together, and it's quite common for chakras to be used to teach a new Reiki student about placing their hands at set positions on the body. However, if you continue with your Reiki studies then your teacher should be teaching you about intuitively locating the areas of a person that need treatment; not just placing your hands on each chakra for 5-10 minutes a time.

As for your question, when you talk of a broken heart you need to consider what this means to you. For most people this is a mental/emotional state of being. Reiki can work on the physical, the mental or emotional, or both; so yes Reiki can help, and as a Reiki practitioner you should be doing daily Reiki self treatments anyway as part of your practice.

If you continue to learn Reiki, then your teacher should teach you to use the Reiki symbols and sounds (kotodama), and those will help you place your intention on either the physical or emotional aspects of the Reiki treatment being given (whether that is to others or yourself).

Hope that helps.

(@jnani)
Noble Member

Hey, this is my first post. I am brand spankin new as far as being a reiki practitioner, but I have a question about something my Reiki Master had noticed.

Prior to the attunement process she started with a brief reiki treatment to feel out any issues in my chakras. She did notice I "... take things people say to heart," but when she got to my heart chakra she noticed an empty space. The only times she has noticed an empty space is when people have had physical injuries such as a broken ankle. She then asked if I had gone through a breakup recently.

My questions are; Would regular self reiki help fix and refill my broken heart? Also, is it possible, though I am 30, I literally broke my physical heart strings during the breakup?

Hello and warm welcome here on healthypages
Every heart is broken at some point or the other. Life seldom spares anyone. You are young and life is maturing you. She does that!

Reiki masters do all kinds of shenanigans. An idea is planted, ideas are planted, your focus riveted on a broken heart...As if it is for you to mend it...this is how healing circles move, therapy propagates itself. by Making issues. Those issues are then given solutions to....some healing, some modality....the whole cerebral parallel life begins.

you can allow the pain and it will heal itself. Life moves you forward.
Whatever you do, don't go about chasing shadows of fixing yourself

Allow with open heart and try and stick with what's unfolding in this moment. Stay truthful to the present moment. Allow pain if there is pain and allow joy if that's happening.. You cannot go wrong. It's not your business to undo....life undoes what you don't need. Don't fix things, live them fully. That liberates you

Share: