Notifications
Clear all

shoulder,arm pain with pins and needles

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@marshmallow1965)

Hello, I am new to this forum and not exactly sure where to post this topic but this one seemed the closest.
I am a 52 yr old male and experiencing some unexplained pain and sensations in my shoulder, arm and hand.
It comes and goes and starts with a numb pain down my left arm accompanied with pins and needles over my hand and up my arm on occasion. I worried that it may be linked to my back injury in some way. I have 3 prolapsed disks which cause pain and occasional loss of power to my right leg. I have been enduring the new symptoms to my arm and hand but today my right upper shoulder felt it had gone into a spasm or something. It totally took me out so had to lie on the floor hoping it would pass which it did thankfully. I am confused because this new pain is on the opposite shoulder to my previous pain problems. Grabbing at straws but maybe it may be linked to any of the meds I take for Bipolar. They are Lithium, Quityapine, lamaotragine.The pain is not linked to movement or position. I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas. Thanks

Share: