Cervix cancer stage 3b

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Tika
Topic starter
(@tika)

Hello everyone,
I haven't been on Healthy pages for years. Quite frankly I don't know where time has gone or what I should make of these last few years. It's been an interesting and challenging few!
Anyway, it's not about me I'm writing. My sister in law has been diagnosed with stage 3, cervix cancer and has lost more than double her body weight in a short while. She can't keep any food down and is awaiting chemotherapy. The treatment so far at the hospital she's been to, has been very shocking. Is there anyone who can give me any advice or perhaps people that could do distant reiki healing. I'm very worried about her a n d would appreciate any help.
Warm wishes T

4 Replies
Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Has she asked for help?

If so, I'll happily ask my spirits to help her. (Not reiki, but I'm assuming that doesn't matter?)

(@jabba-the-hut)
Famed Member

Tika - I have personal experience of this disease in my family. Make sure your sister in law has lots of support around her, from friends and family - especially if she is about to start chemo. Has she had any other forms of treatment?

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

You may well find that the oncology centre offer complementary therapy. I hope she is having help with her nutrition its important. If she is having chemo I am more than happy to put my pharmacist head on and advise if it would help. Sending love light and healing to her and all her support netwoirk including you x

RichardMuse
(@richardmuse)

Cervical cancer at stage 3 means cancer has spread away from the cervix and into surrounding structures in the pelvic area. At this stage radiation therapy is given with chemo and this is recommended treatment for stage 3 to maximize chances of survival. If you are looking for distance reiki healing, you should go for India.

Share: