Hay fever

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Anne Mary
Topic starter
(@anne-mary)
Honorable Member

For all those who suffer from hay fever at the moment: I read somewhere that if you take a teaspoon of local honey all year round, you should be all right next year.

Neither I, nor anyone in my family, has got hayfever (good genes or a dirty house?), and so far I've never found anyone else who wants to try this out.

The trouble seems to be that people don't want to look that far ahead. Is there anyone on Healthy Pages who wants to do the test for me - so that next time I mention it to sufferers, I can do so with more conviction?

4 Replies
 jbug
(@jbug)

I have heard about the same and is planning to try it. I also read a blog which says acupuncture can help relieve the sypmtoms of hay fever. Is it true?

Anne Mary
Topic starter
(@anne-mary)
Honorable Member

No idea, but I do like acupuncture, so it seems well worth a try. Though that means you won't know whether it was the honey or the acupuncture or both! Still, I expect you want to get rid of it by whatever (natural) means.
Let us know the outcome though, especially if you decide not to have acupuncture.
Love A.

(@nasalguardinfo)

Hello Jbug,

With NasalGuard AllergieBLOCK Gel, you can create a preventive barrier that protects your nose from the allergens in the environment. This will help you stay safe from the ailment.

(@tom-sterling)

Acupuncture literally means 'needle piercing" the practice of inserting needles into the skin to stimulate specific anatomic points in the body (called acupoints or acupuncture points) for therapeutic purposes. Apart from acupuncture you can also try [url]claritin generic[/url] medicine. It reduces hay fever quickly.

Share: