Chakras

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Ray of Light
Topic starter
(@ray-of-light)
Trusted Member

I would very much to see a forum topic for Chakras. This is a subject that can be gone into as deeply as you wish. I've learned a lot through chakra work.

5 Replies
Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Don't most people use the idea of chakras as part of some more specific modality?

Ray of Light
Topic starter
(@ray-of-light)
Trusted Member

Don't most people use the idea of chakras as part of some more specific modality?

Not that I'm aware of. The chakra system is available to anyone who wants to learn about it and use it for self discovery and empowerment. I would have thought a forum specifically for chakras would have been well at home amongst the forums on crystal healing, reiki, cranio sacral therapy etc.

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

There is a lot of information within the Reiki forums about chakra work, though there is nothing to stop you starting a new one to discuss this. 🙂

Energylz
(@energylz)

Not that I'm aware of. The chakra system is available to anyone who wants to learn about it and use it for self discovery and empowerment. I would have thought a forum specifically for chakras would have been well at home amongst the forums on crystal healing, reiki, cranio sacral therapy etc.

As Crowan and Paul say, mostly on this community over the years, people have talked about chakras in the context of other healing modalities, such as Reiki or Crystals etc. It is rare (in fact I can't recall any) for there to be discussions specifically about just Chakra's outside the context of something else. Hence I don't think that a new forum specifically for Chakras would be justified, as there's just not enough people talking about it in isolation.

The Reiki sub forum is called "Reiki and Energy Healing" to encompass other forms of energy healing, so discussion Chakras in there is perfectly ok, or if you like you can use the General Therapies forum which can be used for the lesser talked about things or something that can cover more than one specific area.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

(@leoovu)

Chakra is so important. Each chakra is expressed on the physical body in one of the endocrine glands that regulate physical and emotional processes in the body. The imbalance in the chakra will also be expressed in the endocrine gland linked to it. I've read this books about guide to open your heart chakra and feel so interesting.

promotional link removed by moderator

Share: