Clear all

Good Evening Everyone

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Unevenlemming
Topic starter
(@unevenlemming)

I must admit I was here when I first qualified in aromatherapy (about 15 years ago!) but I am now returning as I have decided to leave the world of working someone else and motherhood to do work for myself. I have worked towards my qualifiations of reflexology, indian head massage as well as manicure/pedicure, but aromatherapy is my first love.

I've got a little girl of 3 who enjoys running around the South Yorkshire countryside. I'm a bit of geek (Game of Thrones addict!), love reading and do volunteering for NCT charity doing parent peer support and volunteer support.

Nice to meet you all 🙂

7 Replies
chezsalu
(@chezsalu)

Hi! Good to meet you I'm returning to this site too after joining a few years ago, then relocating and promptly forgetting to log back in. Oops! Best of luck with working for yourself - hard work but very rewarding. I've decided it's time to get online myself and am happy to help anyone, any way I can. Just getting my head around the site and forums.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Welcome, both of you.

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

welcome 🙂

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

Welcome great forum and welcome back..

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

I must admit I was here when I first qualified in aromatherapy (about 15 years ago!) but I am now returning as I have decided to leave the world of working someone else and motherhood to do work for myself. I have worked towards my qualifiations of reflexology, indian head massage as well as manicure/pedicure, but aromatherapy is my first love.

I've got a little girl of 3 who enjoys running around the South Yorkshire countryside. I'm a bit of geek (Game of Thrones addict!), love reading and do volunteering for NCT charity doing parent peer support and volunteer support.

Nice to meet you all 🙂

Great that you are working for yourself and enjoying your little girl..time with our children goes by so so quickly!

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

Hi! Good to meet you I'm returning to this site too after joining a few years ago, then relocating and promptly forgetting to log back in. Oops! Best of luck with working for yourself - hard work but very rewarding. I've decided it's time to get online myself and am happy to help anyone, any way I can. Just getting my head around the site and forums.

Welcome back...I have truly enjoyed this forum for different ways of thinking and supportive nature of this site!

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

Tell us more of what your interest are? I saw you are into helping oils..have a great evening.

Share: