Clear all

Hello to those who knew/know me

21 Posts
6 Users
26 Reactions
Topic starter
(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

I'm just popping my head around the HP door, strolling about the forums and saying hello to those who knew/know me from the HP of old (and present, of course!). 😊 

20 Replies
(@jabba-the-hut)
Famed Member

Hi calla lily - quiet here isn't it???? 

How are you doing?  I have recently retired from therapy work - after 43 years - the pandemic kind of forced my hand.  Still seeing a few people, but not taking on any new clients.  Spending more time with my granddaughter, and working in my garden.

1 Reply
(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member

@jabba-the-hut Hello there Lynora 🤗 I don't think I've seen HP so quiet - a mass exodus or mass migration of members perhaps?!

I'm keeping very well and busy, thank you for asking. Such a shame the pandemic brought about your retirement, yet so impressive notching up 43 years and still having existing clients. Good to read you have more time with your granddaughter and your garden.

(@darrensurrey)
Famed Member

Hey both,

Congrats on the retirement!

I think everyone has moved to the Book of Face!

5 Replies
(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member

@darrensurrey  Hey there darrensurrey, I remember you as the furry hippo with blinking eyes!

Good to hear from you, and letting us know why it's so tumble weedy on here. The Book of the Face, a modern day social scourge ( I don't use it, hence my vitriol towards it!)  

(@darrensurrey)

Famed Member

@calla-lily 😀 That's me! (The furry hippo with the blinking eyes not the modern day social scourge!)

I don't mind FB. I think you get out of it what you put into it. My newsfeed is generally positive, educational, inspirational and a lot of fun. 🙂

(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member
Posted by: @darrensurrey

@calla-lily 😀 That's me! (The furry hippo with the blinking eyes not the modern day social scourge!)

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I'm intrigued to what your Book of the Face contains now, nicely said about your opinion of its usage 👍 

(@darrensurrey)

Famed Member

@calla-lily

I participate in mainly coaching, embodiment, mindfulness and business groups, try to avoid brexit (yes, it's still being discussed), vaccine and politics topics (you can mark "see fewer posts like these").

(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member
Energylz
(@energylz)

Heya all!  I'm still around... popping in from time to time... though not much moderating for me to do 🙂  Certainly a lot quieter round here.

1 Reply
(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member

@energylz Hello you 😀, nice to 'see' another face from the HP of HP past! Are you the only moderator now Giles?

Energylz
(@energylz)

Hi... yes, the only mod left...  as you can see I don't have to check daily any more...  😀

(@darrensurrey)
Famed Member

*sprays graffiti while nobody is looking*

3 Replies
(@jabba-the-hut)

Famed Member

@darrensurrey don’t get knocked down by the tumbleweed!!!!

(@darrensurrey)

Famed Member
(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member
Posted by: @darrensurrey

*sprays graffiti while nobody is looking*

Giles! Someone's tagged the HP wall with a furry hippo-looks like you'll need to be moderating more often now 🤣 

(@jnani)
Noble Member

Hi Calla lily, Giles, Darrensurrey, Jabba the hut, hello!

I visited here today after a few years and lovely to see so many names from buzzing times. How are you all? I guess it's FB behind the mass exodus?

Giles, good to see you around still!

I am glad I popped in. Wish you all a very happy new year!

1 Reply
(@calla-lily)

Illustrious Member

@jnani A very belated Happy New Year to you Jnani, nice to see another HP'er pop their head around the door to say hello 🤗

Energylz
(@energylz)

Yay! Happy New Year to all.... well... all who pop in hehe!  

* goes off to clean up the graffiti *

(@darrensurrey)
Famed Member

😆

(@markhenderson)

Hey! Slava Ukraine!

Share: