Multi Souls

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

Hi
Has any one heard of the idea that we have more than one soul. Not different souls rather mirror images. So you may exist in England now, but there may be another you in the States, or China. Something like this was suggested to me many years ago but I have never heard it repeated.

7 Replies
(@jnani)
Noble Member

There are as many ideas and concepts as there are people on this planet.
I heard it from my class mate when I was 8 or 9. I just listened and forgot until now. you can imagine how seriously I took that idea...
...but I wouldn't be surprised at all if this idea is vetoed by someone or even a few even on this forum.
Most ideas are formed on a lazy afternoon when there s not much else to do
You are now-here or nowhere.

Energylz
(@energylz)

As Ruby says, there are many ideas and concepts, especially when it comes to spiritual ideas.

I've heard several relating to souls, from us each being a piece of a larger soul, or us sharing a sould with a number of others (indeterminate number), or that we are all part of a spirit triple, where there are 3 souls who work together to experience everything with 2 incarnating and 1 remaining in spirit, and the 2 that incarnate will, at some point in their lives, meet or influence the other in the way they pre-planned before they incarnated. Some refer to such connections as soul or spirit guides, some see soul/spirit guides as something else; or some refer to these as soul partners.

In other terms you could consider that we are all influencing each other as we are all interconnected energy, so that would suggest it's perfectly acceptable to consider a model of souls where our soul is the same as some other incarnated person/being on the planet etc.

Who's right... who's wrong... believe what fits for you. 😉

All Love and Reiki Hugs

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

I have come across situations (very rarely) where soul loss has been so severe, and both parts so equal in size, that - following death – both have incarnated as separate lives. Any soul retrieval has to wait until one or both parts are disincarnate.

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

I have heard through the grapevine that individuals feel that they have been a particular person in a past life .. The same person that another say's they have been also ...

Not so much a soul energy having multiple experiences on the earth as different individuals but rather an impression that many so called individuals can experience the same life experience through the same point of perception .

x daz x

Topic starter
(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

The way that I see it is that there really is so much that we do not as yet know.....I try to keep an open mind as regards other peoples ideas because who is to say that one source is better than another. I have yet to come across someone who has just "dreamed" up an idea out of "afternoon boredom". Most people that I've met try to put together their spiritual findings logically, in the hope that they can get a better understanding.

Topic starter
(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

I have heard through the grapevine that individuals feel that they have been a particular person in a past life .. The same person that another say's they have been also ...

Not so much a soul energy having multiple experiences on the earth as different individuals but rather an impression that many so called individuals can experience the same life experience through the same point of perception .

x daz x

That would be perfectly possible if multi dimensions existed.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

I have yet to come across someone who has just "dreamed" up an idea out of "afternoon boredom". Most people that I've met try to put together their spiritual findings logically, in the hope that they can get a better understanding.

I tend to come across situations and then discuss these with my spirit teachers until I understand the way they work.

I'd love to know how other people reach their conclusions.

Share: