Topic starter
(@amy-green)
Noble Member
7 Replies
Principled
(@principled_1611052765)
Famed Member

Thanks Amy for posting this.

It's humbling seeing the outpouring of kindness and unselfishness that has come out of this horror.

Love and peace,

Judy

amy green
Topic starter
(@amy-green)
Noble Member

Thanks Amy for posting this.

It's humbling seeing the outpouring of kindness and unselfishness that has come out of this horror.

Love and peace,

Judy

Yes. It seems that it often has to take some kind of crisis to bring out the best in humanity.

Energylz
(@energylz)

It's like a set of scales. The more weight is pushed down on one side, the higher the other side rises. 😉

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Yes. It seems that it often has to take some kind of crisis to bring out the best in humanity.

I think it takes a crisis for us to notice the best in humanity. I suspect, for most, it is there all the time.

amy green
Topic starter
(@amy-green)
Noble Member

I think it takes a crisis for us to notice the best in humanity. I suspect, for most, it is there all the time.

Our humanity is a potential we all have that is mostly untapped. It takes certain situations for most people to become galvanised.

(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

Yes but wouldn't it be nice if these tragedies didn't happen in the first place.
Famine, drought, earthquakes are regarded as natural disasters but nearly everything else is man made.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Yes but wouldn't it be nice if these tragedies didn't happen in the first place.
Famine, drought, earthquakes are regarded as natural disasters but nearly everything else is man made.

These are also often man made.

Share: