Clear all

Buddhist Meditation

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Anyone intrested in Meditation, but perhaps isn't certain where to begin, then dhammatube's YouTube channel has the following comprehensive playlist ~ really enjoyable and sweet to the ear 🙂

In this series Tan Ajahn Jayasaro, gives an introduction to Buddhist meditation, being part of a path leading to profound happiness, inner peace and liberation from suffering. Mindfulness, contemplation and daily meditation are amongst the topics included.

[url]A. Jayasaro - Buddhist Meditation[/url]

10 Replies
(@lumiere)
Estimable Member

Thanks so much for the link, Wild Strawberry. I'm looking forward to watching them all. xxx

Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Thanks so much for the link, Wild Strawberry. I'm looking forward to watching them all. xxx

That's OK ~ hope you enjoy them 🙂 !

Energylz
(@energylz)

Don't fret WS, I've noticed your post, I just need to find the time when I can go watch it. Sounds interesting... :rolleyes:

All Love and Reiki Hugs

Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Don't fret WS, I've noticed your post, I just need to find the time when I can go watch it. Sounds interesting... :rolleyes:

All Love and Reiki Hugs

No fretting here Giles :).

It is intresting - there's another intresting [url]Ven. Gavesako[/url] playlist on dhamatube covering: Commitment to Reality, Samsara, Can an arahant read newspapers?

... and much more ~ enjoy !

jeannie
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Interesting links.

Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Interesting links.

Glad you like them Jeannie... um, well... I'm presuming you like them - you might have just found them intresting ...:D

Energylz
(@energylz)

I've watched a couple of them now. Interesting (though his eyes did come across as quite scary at first hehe!).

I've bookmarked it so I can go check up on some more as and when I feel.

Thanks for that WS.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

I've watched a couple of them now. Interesting (though his eyes did come across as quite scary at first hehe!).

I've bookmarked it so I can go check up on some more as and when I feel.

Thanks for that WS.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

No problem, Giles. Yes, I was wondering where his eyes 'were coming from' in places (if you mean Ajahn Jayasaro), although personally I wouldn't have used the word scary....yes, it is interesting, very interesting - luckily, I don't have a goatie beard to rub at this point 😀 ...

Energylz
(@energylz)

luckily, I don't have a goatie beard to rub at this point 😀 ...

But I do. yay! 😀

Topic starter
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

But I do. yay! 😀

Hehee - That has worked out to be very funny 😀 !

Share: