weekend

21 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Yep the weekend is here what are your plans for this weekend? mine well i got a bit of decorating to do ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol jaxxxxxxxxxxxx[:'(]

20 Replies
(@amethystfairy)
Famed Member

RE: weekend

meeting friend in local pub tom am then evning go to club and on sunday morning some boring tidying up and the reward is to go to spiritualist church for the first time in the evening, how i have wanted to go for years!!!! guess who will be there? Craig Hamilton-Parker!!!![sm=angel_sm030.gif]

love and light,

Amethystfairy[sm=sandrine.gif]

Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi wackyjacky 😉

I am going to spiritualist church tonight to see Stephen Holbrook for the third year running, taking along a friend who has never seen him before so that should be good!

Working all weekend in my little retail outlet, got a couple of readings to do and then back to my normal job on Monday!!

Ooh yeah and chill out on Saturday evening, get a takeaway and watch rubbish tele 😀

Have a good weekend all! ;)xx

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Well thats blown that then i was going to ask you 2 to come around and help decorate lol kidding of course. Heres a good question (well i think so lol) If it were possible which famous person would you like to sit and chat too dead/alive.? jaxxxxxxxxxxx

(@poppyfields)
Noble Member

how is the midlands now?

we tried to travel down to Wales last Friday night for a week's holiday staying at my parents. We got as far as Birmingham on the M42, it was totally gridlock, moved 3 miles in an hour. The radio stated that the M5 and M50 were closed due to flooding, so ending up turning round, spent 8 hours in the car, travelled 400 miles and had to spend our annual break at home.

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Oh dear daisy im so sorry what a nightmere for you hun. Well as far as i know things are very much improved for some but there is still the after math, poor people. What has this world of ours become? jaxxxxxxxxxxx

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

Hi everyone,
I am very excited as my little Angel granddaughter is about to make her entrance into the world, my poor daughter in law will be suffering bless her, and my son is a bit green at the gills, .hopefully not much longer to wait

Love and Light
Orchid xxx

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

Im so sorry Daisy you had an awful journey and your break spoilt.....it has been an unbelievable nightmare for everyone in that part of the world.

Love Orchid x

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Oh orcid how wonderfull, please let me know weight name etc im so nosy lol. jaxxxxxxxxxxxx

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

[sm=angel_sm029.gif][sm=angel-smiley-027.gif]has arrived 7lb 13 no name yet, Mum and Baby well Daddy in seventh heaven andNanadelighted xxxx

LoveOrchid xx

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Oh thankyou so much it sure makes my day when good things happen to good people. BIG CONGRATS NANA. and please pass on my well wishes. jaxxxxxxxxxxx

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

Awwwwwwwww thanks xxxxxx its lovey to be able to share something so nice

xxxxxx

sparkly_stars
(@sparkly_stars)
Noble Member

[sm=jump2.gif][sm=FIFangel.gif][sm=newangel.gif][sm=animal-smiley-085.gif][sm=angel_sm029.gif][sm=angel_sm029.gif][sm=angel_sm029.gif][sm=angel_sm029.gif][sm=love-smiley-009.gif][sm=love-smiley-009.gif][sm=love-smiley-009.gif][sm=love-smiley-009.gif][sm=nuts.gif][sm=jump2.gif]

Congratulations Nana

on your new arrival!!!!!!!!!!

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

Thats lovely, your so kind Holistic......Thank you xxx

My son has just rang as the baby was getting dressed, mums stuffing herself cos she is starving and I can visit at 7........Im so lucky as my daughter in law loved sharing her first son with all the family and me, and I have looked afterhimjust one day a week since he was 4 months, he goes to school in Sept and I will be doing the same and havng the baby from Dec, Heaven!!!

Love Orchid xxx

(@poppyfields)
Noble Member

congrats orchid xxx

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hows NANA this morning? tired i bet lol. we have 3 grandchildren jade 9 jordan 6 and little alfie 6 months, they grow so quick dont they?. Enjoy it whilst you can. jaxxxxxxxxxx

(@amethystfairy)
Famed Member

orchid name yet?

was Stephen Holbrook good?

love and light,
Amethystfairy[sm=sandrine.gif]

orchid
(@orchid)
Honorable Member

Thank you for lovely messages, Its been a hectic day......Mum was poorly had to have proceedure and blood transfusion in the night, She is well now Thank God, so I didnt visit today she needed to rest.. I spent the morning with my grandson at the park and he chatted about his new sister it was magical really.
Her name is Lucy Rebecca......cant wait to have a long chat with her xx

On our way to hospital a young woman was giving birth in the car park........standing up with her mum catching the baby, my son ran to his car to get a blanket to cover, and i dropped all the presents with shock.... the poor girl and her mum must have beeen completely traumatised, of course lots of staff came running outand she was wizzed away in wheel chair holding her new son, how incredible is that!

I have to admit I really adore grandchildren so much easier than ones own children, perhaps its age that makes it so good, or is it that you hand them back? what do you think?

Amethystfairy, think you got me mixed up, havent seen S Holbrook.

Been out all evening celebrating with friends and family, shattered so off to bed, dreamt last night that I was preggers LOl and had to break the news to my horrified sons LOL!!
hope I dont have a repeat performance tonight

Sweet dreams everyone

Love and light

Orchidxxxxx

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Lucy! what a nice name. With reguards ot being a grandparent its just the best thing around, i think its a combination of things as to why its so great, when i had a young family wow the stresses that went with that, lots of joy too. As ive become older mymaturnal instinct is still there but my energy is not lol so borrowing my grandson for a day is just great. jaxxxxxxxxx

(@amethystfairy)
Famed Member

the stephen holbrook question was aimed at moongoddess.i didnt know how to copy her question at same time asking your question!

am not good with technology!

today going to open platform in spiritual church my first time too. last week was great! Craig and Jane Hamilton -Parker signed my book and she gave me a message from spirit world but i wish spirits would be more clear as who they are! after this go to a club with my medium friend( spiritual medium not her size!)

Amethystfairy( where is the fairy icon?)

(@amethystfairy)
Famed Member

Lucy Rebecca nice name.
what a drama at the hospital orchid! looks like a speedy delivery though!

have had few dreams where i am pregnant nice feeling but am too old now!!

enjoy your grandaughter,

love and light,
Amethystfairy:)( will do until i find the fairy one)

Share: