Going mad

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

🙂Well almost, you know i thought i saw the sun today i blinked and it was gone poof lol, i hope all you midlanders are fine and dandy today. jaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 Replies
Venetian
(@venetian)
Illustrious Member

RE: Going mad

I know the feeling. I've read articles telling us that this kind of summer is "normal" once in a while, but I don't buy it. [&:]

Judging from just being out, if you saw something bright in the West Midlands sky today - it was ball lightning!

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Very funny. What about the people who sufer front the S.A.D disorder? no relief for them. I knew i shgould of got those shares in wellies lol. jaxxxxxxxxxxxx

Silverbroomrider
(@silverbroomrider)
Estimable Member

you saw something bright in the West Midlands sky today - it was ball lightning!

I saw a strange bright object in the sky today - I live in Warwickshire, and I was not sure what it was I do know it was not lightning.

i thought i saw the sun today i blinked and it was gone poof

I think it may have been the sun[sm=nature-smiley-008.gif], but it was gone to fast for to say.

Yes I had heard the rummer that it is summer. Whats summer?

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

LOL jaxxx

Energylz
(@energylz)

The SUN! I can see the SUN! Yipeee!!!!!! 😀

Venetian
(@venetian)
Illustrious Member

Giles,

If you're in Stafford, is it clear for driving (no floods) around those parts - need to get from Coventry, through about the Stafford area, to Welshpool, Wales....

Energylz
(@energylz)

Well I've not come across any flooding V, certainly not as bad as it was a few weeks back when Yorkshire was hit bad.
Some of the back roads may have problems, but there's people here in the office who've come down from Stoke On Trent, through Stafford, and they've not had any problems.

All seems quite dry and clear at present.

Love and Reiki Hugs

Share: