Boot sale

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Ok guys im planning on doing a boot sale this weekend, yeah i know your all excited at the prospect lol seriously though i have so much stuff to get rid of. So my question is where is the best place bearing in mind i live walsal. jaxxxxxxx

8 Replies
(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

:005:and don't forget Jax, don't go rooting round now and buy more than you sell!!:005:

Energylz
(@energylz)

Jax,

Usually the local newspapers will list places that have car boot sales or, more often than not, just driving around where there are fields etc. in the area you will see signs for "Car Boot - Every Sunday....".

😉

Love and Reiki Hugs

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Ah Fleur where do you think i got the stuff in the first place eh lol. I know what you mean though im a sucker for orniments.

Thx Giles i do know where one or two hang out but il check the papers.
jaxxxxx

(@sheangel)
Prominent Member

Hi Jax,

There used to be one in Cannock, or just outside, i cant think of the name of the place but im sure they advertise in the paper. If i think of it ill let you know.
have a look see if that tells you anything.....

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Thx hun jaxxxx:)

(@windynights)
Prominent Member

When you find one try and get time to price your articles for sale with small tags so you set a bargaining point. You will have to take offers otherwise you end up taking crap home. If you just getting rid try the local rag, some people buy boot sale stuff from you and it saves you bothering. Some people actually enjoy standing all day having smoke and burgers blown all over them Have fun.

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Smoke and burgers lol i must say its not what im good at selling that is im way too soft. But thx for the tips you,ve been a great help. jaxxx

(@louisa_1611053138)
Noble Member

Good luck Jacky.

It's been years and years and years since I did one.

Share: