Hello from Sunny York

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dancing_nick)
Eminent Member

Hi

Just interested in getting a feel for all those out there in the North Yorkshire Area (or Yorkshire area). I'm based in the heart of York.....anyone else out there?

Love, Light and Reiki

Nick

9 Replies
(@mysticmaz)

RE: Hello from Sunny York

hi nick i live in hunmanby nr filey

(@vegan_woman)
Estimable Member

HI Nick , I am in York too .

kookykel
(@kookykel)
Estimable Member

Hi there!
I'm new to this forum, I didn't realise it existed and it's just what I was looking for, hope I don't become addicted hehe
I'm hoping to move to York very soon,I absolutely adore it. At the moment I am applying for jobs (retail) although I'm an aromatherapist, I'm just not confidant enough to go self-employed, andI think the stress of it would finish me off LOL
Keep in touch peeps, it'd be nice to hear from you all :O)

(@vegan_woman)
Estimable Member

hey , I am in York too. Let me know when you want to meet up , I know a few nice places to go for food and drinks . Maybe send mea private message aswell as putting a message here aswell .
See you all soon 🙂

kookykel
(@kookykel)
Estimable Member

Hello!
Where do you like to go when you go out?
I'll try to suss out Pm-ing later....

(@vegan_woman)
Estimable Member

In York for food there is [link= http://www.elpiano.co.uk/ ]http://www.elpiano.co.uk/[/link]which is a nice place to eat and there is a really nice bar closein thein town cineam buildingthat do a lovely vegan salad.

Let me know if and when you would like to go and I will arra nge for some other vegan friends of myne to come along too if they can make it .

kookykel
(@kookykel)
Estimable Member

Helloooo! Long time no post!

I have tried el Piano, it was very lovely, I had a mixed bean salad, it had fresh coriander and basil in it too which was very yummy! NOT a good place to go if you have a delicate constitution and are working the next day, if you get my drift! the coffee in there is highly recommended too!

(@scott)
Reputable Member

Old thread, but I'm here in Harrogate. Not a vegan, but not opposed to a meat-free meal either. I swing both ways. 🙂

thehermit
(@thehermit)
Noble Member

Scarborough

Share: