23 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi,
I posted on the dream forum a few months ago a strange 'dream' I had concerning a crystal the size of a football. I was told the first one got broken and it was as if it was put into my care.
I have been speaking this evening over the phone to a gentleman (84yrs old) who does a lot of work with energies and hetold me that the original crystal was broken 5,000 years ago and it 'belonged' to Akanartan (again apologies for spelling!). I think he said he was the pharo who believed in only the one God?

Would anyone here know anything about this or the crystal, I'm so curious now!

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

22 Replies
(@tigerbee)
Illustrious Member

RE: Akanartum(sp?) crystal?

Hiya sweetie

[link= http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0311/feature3/ ]http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0311/feature3/[/link]
sounds like you are referring to akhenaten, who really was the first that started monoethism (sp) also known as the sun god Ra some information here [link= http://touregypt.net/featurestories/aten.htm ]http://touregypt.net/featurestories/aten.htm[/link]
and another [link= http://www.crystalinks.com/akhenaten.html ]http://www.crystalinks.com/akhenaten.html[/link]

it is interesting you noted the size of the football as Aten is generally shown with a solar disc (sun) with the rays coming out which is prominent in the glyphs..
not sure if that helps to much...
t
xx

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Wow! Thanks for your time in finding those links Tigs!. The crystallinks site information was fantastic. Looking at the drawings and seeing the disc it made me wonder if the experts have mistakenly interpreted what it was/represented? If seen as actual size then it fits in with what I 'saw' and was given. Maybe then it was the energy coming from this crystal that is shown, rather than the rays of the sun?
No wonder it got broken if he upset a lot of priests when he went over to monotheism!
The gentleman I was speaking to this evening rang me at the begining of the year after reading an article I had written about energising water. As I said, he is 84 but so facinating to listen to all the energy work he has been a part of around the earth.
He rang me again tonight and was telling me about the earth's energy shifting again yesterday and time is speeding up. I was 'prompted' to tell him about my dream and he asked his guides about the crystal and this was the answer he was given for me. Apparently it's not to help me with my healing work or soul rescue, but linked to an energy that is coming in soon. It seems quite a responsibility,he also said the crystal was already in my house in its energy state!

The plot thickens.

Thanks so much again for the infromation,

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

lightwinds
(@lightwinds)
Illustrious Member

Ii reikiangel, I have something to tell you about a crystal from egyptian times.
Will tell you later.
love and blessings
lightwinds
Wendy x

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Can't wait to hear this Wendy, lol!

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

Crystal
(@crystal)
Reputable Member

Hi reikiangel 🙂

Have you got any danburite? It is known as the crystal of ra and along with the massive quartz capstones would be one of the areas that you should perhaps look deeper into...?

There are many legends and ancient scripts that tell of the stones breaking apart and being hidden and held by keepers and passed from one generation to the next waiting for the right time to be reassembled and that the Light of the Aten would once again shine forth. So perhaps that is in your path?

Funny that I was drawn to look at other boards today and not just my usual one 🙂

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hello Crystal,

Thank you for 'popping' in and sharing your information! I have loved crystals for a very long time, even before starting my healing path. I collected them even then but have only 'dabbled' with what they can be used for. I have a shelf in my living room which is covered with all different types of crystal and it takes me FOREVER to cleanse and programme them when I do the housework lol!
My family are used to me advising them to choose a crystal if they are nervous about anything coming up in the day, i.e. my 15yr old is taking her mock exams at the moment and has chosen her crystal to keep in her blazer pocket during the exams. My husband did the same thing when he had to attend court a few years a go ( nothing to do with him lol).
I was told by the old gentleman that this crystal was something to do with the new energy coming in but not how I was going to use it. I have made some very life-changing decisions over the past 2 weeks and wondering if this energy has anything to do with it!

Thank you again for your information, I will do some research.

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

Crystal
(@crystal)
Reputable Member

Reikiangel wrote.....it takes me FOREVER to cleanse and programme them when I do the housework lol!...

Well then don't programme them!! They certainly don't need it! Crystals hold far more energy and information than we will ever understand, I never programme my crystals, to me that is just plain insulting to the crystal, I would never dream of telling a crystal the best way to progress or what it is going to do! Try a different approach and ask the crystal........

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi Crystal,

Told you I have only 'dabbled' lol! Smack on the wrist for me. I had read in a crystal book years ago how to 'programme' crystals once cleansed so that is why I have done it ( although I must admit it did cross my mind that they didn't really need any help from me!).

Thanks for the advice,

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

(@tigerbee)
Illustrious Member

lol I am another that doesnt programme!
although i know plenty that do programme and some that do a bit of both, ie if working on a specific thing for a client they will programme. As with all things rocks and mineral if if feels right do it, if it feels uneccessary or alien then dont..
hugs
t
xx

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi Tigs!

How lovely to see you here. I think I will just give up on the housework and let the crystal energy work by making everyone think it is spotless lol.

Hope you and your boys are all keeping well,

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

Somerset Angel
(@somerset-angel)
Honorable Member

How interesting not programming the crystals - was told to cleanse and energise crystals when I did my reiki training. I tend to leave the crystalsin a place where they can get the sun's light.

Glad you are getting some ans to your dream Reiki angel!!!

(@jeanniebel)

Akanartum

Hi there

I read these posts with much interest..

I had a dream last night that 'someone' kept saying over & over to me Akanartum - they also said wear your evil eye !

So I googled it & these posts came up so with great interest I subscribed & read on...

I am a firm believer in alternative therapies & crystals - so I will look into this further. I have had very poor health for the last 10 years

JeannieBel

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Akhenaten

Hello and welcome to Healthypages JeannieBel 🙂

Although you've responded to an old thread, some of the people who've posted on it are still here and may be interested to see it brought to the fore again.

The original spelling seems to have been phonetic, ie how his name sounds when said out loud. A search on Akhenaten however, reveals a great many results on Google, with this Wikipedia page at the top of the pile:

which hopefully will be of interest.

Holistic

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Hi JeannieBel and welcome from me to HP. Thanks Holistic for the info. I still have to find some danburite and over the past few years Egypt keeps coming up in readings/symbols given in meditation etc. Funnily enough it's a place that I have never wanted to visit...ever!

I had half forgotten about my crystal as it was 2005 when first posted, but I now wonder with all the energy changes at this time maybe I should look into it again?

Thanks again to you both for bringing this to my attention again 🙂

Love and light

reikiangel

xxx

lightwinds
(@lightwinds)
Illustrious Member

Hello Reikiangel, sorry not got back sooner to this thread, hello jeannieBel, I have a story about a crystal and egypt, a true life story that happen to me a few years ago. I wrote it all down so will search my files and share.
Some egyptian loved lapis lazuli.

HEALING POWERS

Ancient Egypt knew all about the wonders of lapis. The Ebers Papyrus, dated from about 1600 BC, contains a formula for a medicine used to cure cataracts of the eye, and this includes lapis lazuli, milk and slime from the Nile (also called "crocodile earth"). The Ancient Egyptians, Sumerians and Babylonians also gave the stone credit for relieving neuralgia and head pains.
The Egyptians venerated the stone for its mystical connotations and such large quantities were needed for religious carvings that it appears as an important item in the lists of tributes paid to Egypt by other states. Lapidaries were even forced to use a blue ceramic when lapis supplies ran out.
A most important Egyptians amulet was fashioned from lapis lazuli in the form of a stylized eye, decorated with gold foil. The eye of the nature goddess Isis was believed to watch over the souls of the deceased on their final journey. Often, the 26th chapter of the Book of the Dead was engraved on lapis lazuli hearts, which were placed in a sarcophagus with the mummy. The Egyptians also carved lapis lazuli into stylized versions of Ma, the goddess of truth. Small figurines of this goddess were worn by judges, usually suspended from their necks on heavy gold chains.

speak soon
blessings
wendy xx

"He who carries with him into battle an amulet of Lapis carries with him the presence of his god."

-- A Saying of the ancient Sumerian Priests

Reikiangel
Topic starter
(@reikiangel)
Illustrious Member

Thank you for posting this Lightwinds, so much information! I love Lapis Lazuli :).

Love and light

reikiangel
xxx

(@morphilus)
Trusted Member

Bit late to the thread I see...apologies. Just stumbled upon it and felt a connection.

After my Reiki journey began I started getting a lot of images of eyes and pyramids. Eventually Egypt started to show up in everyday life (in ways that sound silly to most...but when it is happening to you, you just feel the nudge).

In the end I gave in, and followed the nudge...to Egypt for 2 weeks earlier this year on a spiritual tour to many of the sites.

The reason I post this is, like you, Egypt was not really the sort of place I felt I wanted to go to (I usually prefer natural beauty rather than made made...forrests, mountains, waterfalls etc). But I just felt I was being nudged constantly so in the end decided to go with it.

It was a truly wonderful experience in everysense of the word. But wow, did bring up a lot of stuff for me to deal with!

Akhenaten, well...lets say 'was a feature/theme' of the trip for me.

I've done a little bit with crystals, although mostly I just like them around, interested about the references to the crystal you mention. I'll have to do some reading on that.

The other thing you should look up (if you are looking for info) is the Nassim Haramein (sp?) video's that are on YouTube (there are about 40 of them, so it is a lot of material) and it is similar in some ways to some of Drunvalo's work on sacred geometry. His angle is science meets sprituality....you may find it interesting, particularly his theories on what was in Egypt...a crystal and what it was.

(@antari)
Estimable Member

As soon as I read the name Akhenaten in your post Morphilus I got goose bumps! Don't know why but I remember going to the British Museum years ago on my own (I was waiting for someone to have an interview around the corner). I went to the Egyptian part.......as you do.....and had a really strange out of body experience. I just wonder if Ancient Egypt has a pull on me too, but I have never wanted to go to modern Egypt. In fact it repels me.

butterflywings
(@butterflywings)
Reputable Member

I know this thread is quite old but saw it today for the first time and reading about Akhenaten's crystal I have shivers running all through my body and up and down my spine, it feel like all my hair on my body is standing on end. I to am always drawn to Egypt, have visited twice but my connection is Hathor.

I just wanted to say how amazing to have that energy with you and to wish you well working with it.

CrystalSeer
(@crystalseer)
Prominent Member

Just wondered if anyone has been watching this weeks programme on King Tut on Channel 5 especially as the evidence points to Akhenaten being his father.
Fantastic programes alll week - please do watch on Catch up.:):):)

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

Yes! Looking forward to tonight's programme 🙂

CrystalSeer
(@crystalseer)
Prominent Member

Didn't realise that it was on all week till I "switched over" on Tuesday Night.
I found it incredibly interesting and Yes,, will will watching tonight.
:D:D:D

Share: