Notifications
Clear all

Ejaculation problem

caster
Topic starter
(@caster)
Trusted Member

Hello.

I'm sure you all know what this thread is about now. I'm going to keep this short and sweet just like the problem. Once penetration has started, I last less than 5 seconds, and it is incredibly frustrating, but both myself and my partner.

Help.

22 Replies
Matty30
(@matty30)
Trusted Member

Ive been there, i had this problem for years, i got it sorted by mastering the alexander technique, no quick fix though.
might be interesting for you to look up Wilhelm Reich to see if you relate to his 'orgasm reflex theory' i.e how unhealthy orgasms connect with rigid muscles (worsening posture) and childhood traumas.
i found it to be true, once you get a "push back" on your posture, a sense of sexual control returns and old traumas will become clear. (not sure about his 'orgone' theory though).
my problems related back to a childhood operation on my testicle- i had a long term 'fear of pain' making me lose natural sexual control in the bedroom department.
alexander is one of many neo-reichian therapies you should check out (others are feldenkrais, rolfing etc)
eventually you'll be fine with alexander (or reflexology too- i poo pooed it for many years, a mistake, all are looking for the same result).

Venetian
(@venetian)
Illustrious Member

Hello.

I'm sure you all know what this thread is about now. I'm going to keep this short and sweet just like the problem. Once penetration has started, I last less than 5 seconds, and it is incredibly frustrating, but both myself and my partner.

Help.

Brave of you to mention it. I wonder: are you young? (Whatever young is.)

If this is what happens, I'm no sexual therapist, but the obvious answer which occurs to me, as it must be very frustrating, is to let that happen, allow maybe half an hour to pass, and with your partner's "help", start all over? It won't be five seconds the second time.

To Matty:

Gosh, I haven't got time to look into it, but you just fleetingly mention all kinds of interesting things there. Not (to me) interesting re sex, but the science behind all this. It's donkey's years since I read about Reich, and I read little anyway. I thought he was more into new, levitational, ways of flying, and the orgasm was to him just an insight into another form of energy. I didn't know he actually reearched sex per se. I do know that he believed his research led to UFOs regularly overlooking him, and eventually persecution from the US government (not because of anything to do with sex [?] but because of his new-energy-sources research?).

Edit to add, on Reich: I've never known what to make of his "regular UFO overlooking" claims. Whether this was factual, or he was a bit nuts? Didn't he even design some gizmo which he said shot them down?

V

gorseflower
(@gorseflower)
Prominent Member

I've never experienced anything similar, but perhaps a shift in mindset may make the situation more tolerable whilst you go about acting on some of the suggestions you find on here.
For want of a more eloquent way of putting it, perhaps V's suggestion of (ahem) "come and come-again" may work, in the fact that if you learn to embrace and enjoy your pleasure (no matter how shortlived) and build up a healthy attitude to your releases, then you can let go of the embarrassment and guilt and therefore be able to back on your horse and go at it again, so to speak.
Pleasure also comes in all forms, and I'm sure your wife won't complain if she is satisfied in other ways.
Let go of the frustration, and just work on enjoying yourselves with no hang-ups and preconceptions.
Much love,
GF xxx

Matty30
(@matty30)
Trusted Member

Edit to add, on Reich: I've never known what to make of his "regular UFO overlooking" claims. Whether this was factual, or he was a bit nuts? Didn't he even design some gizmo which he said shot them down?

i dunno anything about his UFO stuff. sounds delusional.

all i know that i came up with my own personal theory about the links with unhealthy orgasms, poor posture/muscle texture, childhood pain/early sexual development and ultimately sexual control and performance...
then i discovered it fitted what Reich had already wrote about the orgasm reflex.

W.Barlow wrote about sexual performance & W.Reich in The Alexander Principle book, a good alexander techique book.

Venetian
(@venetian)
Illustrious Member

OK. I've never known what to make of Reich TBH. He seemed certain that UFOs flew around him often, and he had a way of dealing with that. Delusional? Sad if so, as he's still cited in major books on psychotherapy. TBH I really do forget the details, but I think he was imprisoned for his beliefs by the USA?

Anyway, not to stray too far off topic, as it begins with someone asking for advice. My advice would still be, let whatever happens happen: it'll take a lot longer than five seconds when you feel up to it the second time. 🙂 Is this not a practical solution and down-to-earth?

V

Supersub
(@supersub)
Noble Member

Come and come again sounds good... Oh, to be young enough to do that! I have a colleague who happily admits that his technique involves reciting the Tube stations of the Northern Line (in correct order). In his head, obviously.

Seems to me that that kind of removes you from the experience, even if it is effective. Maybe the best advice above is to try alternative methods with your partner and stop obsessing (and I don't use that word in a judgmental sense) with intercourse. Because, as we all know, the more you think about something, the harder it is NOT to think about it. And the harder it is not to think about it, the less likely it is that your ride is going to take you even as far as Finchley Central. If you know what I mean.

Venetian
(@venetian)
Illustrious Member

Come and come again sounds good... Oh, to be young enough to do that! I have a colleague who happily admits that his technique involves reciting the Tube stations of the Northern Line (in correct order). In his head, obviously.

That would certainly work as a turn-off device for me! Untold years ago my job was "relief" (yes, OK...) station master or foreman on the Northern Line, meaning that if anyone was on holiday or ill, I would take over the station. I've been in charge of almost every Northern Line station at some point.

The Oval, during the Brixton riots when I was desperately trying to pull the old gates shut to bolt them, as I saw the hordes advancing on me ... Tufnell Park isn't it, with the longest escalator in the UK, so youths loved to hit the emergency stop button. (I had to walk, well I used to like to run, down, fix it with a key but then get all the way up to the top again to restart.)

Here we go ... High Barnet, Totteridge & Whetstone, Woodside Park, West Finchley ... 🙂

V

scott
(@scott)
Reputable Member

Maybe that Tantric Yoga stuff is the order of the day (there's an article on it in the most recent issue of Embody). Just thought I'd throw that out there... 😮

Matty30
(@matty30)
Trusted Member

yes tantric sex is something to look into together.
i brought a dvd on it, although it was a cheesy 70's production, it did make us realise orgasm isnt actually the most important thing about sex.

caster,
you should consider getting your hormones checked, i.e low testosterone etc. via a blood test by GP or endocrinologist.

see a urologist too.

isnt there a drug that deals with PE?

ava
 ava
(@ava)
Noble Member

[Edit: deleted!]

But, my message is that it isn't such a big deal. Just talk with your girlfriend about ways to work around it.

Ava x

cosmicjazzer
(@cosmicjazzer)
Eminent Member

Hi caster, I understand that the Masters and Johnson squeeze method is very effective if practised correctly...

Good luck!

kaif
 kaif
(@kaif)
Trusted Member

Hi Caster
This post was supposed to be about your ejaculation issue i dont understand how it ended up being about tube stations etc!
I find the best solution to this problem is to learn deep breathing techniques from yoga. This will help you to "pace" yourself, be more calm and controlled and to "hold" yourself for longer. Try it and I'm sure it will help you.
Kaif

angelinadiaz
(@angelinadiaz)

Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men under a certain age.There are multiple methods of treatment when
it comes to premature ejaculation, some of them in the form of medicines, some in the form of specialized techniques, and some in the form of herbal supplements.

Richard Lawton3
(@richard-lawton3)
Estimable Member

I agree with Matty30. I'm trained in neo-Reichian bodywork so am very familiar with this kind of issue. It's likely to be caused by body armouring (chronic tension) in the hips (which may have any number of possible causes). One effect is that the tension stops men being fully aware of their level of arousal and dampens their ability to control themselves. One common cause is some kind of fear: part of us is saying "Yes!" and another part is saying "No!" - and the somatic compromise reached (unconsciously) is 'Yes- but get it over with quick.'

As it takes two to tango (as they say), it is sometimes an energetic response to the woman - in effect, her energy saying "Just get it over with." Which is why men can be fine with one partner but suffer premature ejaculation with another.

Don't bother with sprays, potions or pills. Find a good practitioner and do some deep bodywork.

Dr. Adrian Pop
(@dr-adrian-pop)

You could use the Vital Man, a 100 % natural product.
You can order it here:
[url]VitalMan (60 tablete) - Produse - Face[/url]

steveaustin49
(@steveaustin49)

Many mens are facing problem like this and it's very painful for them too.

Check out the following link for solution: [url]Natural Remedies[/url]

danisfian
(@danisfian)

Premature ejaculation or PE is generally acknowledged as one highly feared sexual problem among men. It usually has far-reaching consequences, often affecting to a certain degree the relationship that a man has with his sexual partner.

Medical practitioners, including sex therapists, often give varying premature ejaculation definitions, usually disagreeing on what actually constitutes PE. Nevertheless, the general agreement is that, as a dysfunction, it occurs in men either on a consistent basis or during particular periods of their lives. Either way, when premature ejaculation takes place much too often and begins to severely affect relationships, appropriate solutions need to be explored.

Premature ejaculation simply refers to the act of ejaculating a bit too early, approximately several minutes after sexual intercourse has commenced, and either before there is penile penetration or shortly afterwards. Most men feel that the dysfunction is something that they cannot really control, particularly among younger men who naturally lack sufficient sexual experiences. Older men generally have more control over their ejaculations, but during certain periods in their lives, especially when they encounter problems of every kind, they can also experience premature ejaculations.

The dysfunction is largely treatable, but most men, sometimes even women, are either not aware of it or are simply too shy to bring it out in the open and discuss it with a trained professional for fear that they will be ridiculed or mocked. Having the courage to admit that one has premature ejaculation issues is usually the first important step to treating the dysfunction. From here, the next step is to seek medical help so the causes of the dysfunction can be properly identified and the most appropriate treatment can be recommended.

A number of medical studies reveal that the dysfunction is actually learned or conditioned, often starting among younger men who, because of fears of getting caught, try to speed up the process of sexual intercourse. This causes them to ejaculate much too early, and this behavior tends to persist over time, resulting to consistent premature ejaculations, even as the men grow in age.

If PE then is learned or conditioned, then the general assumption is that it can likewise be unlearned or unconditioned. This is usually the goal of most premature ejaculation treatment programs. By and large, these programs are effective, especially when conducted under the supervision of a trained and certified sex therapist. However, a number of men find the sessions too long at times, not to mention the fact that complete strangers having the same problem are also taking part in the program. When these factors are present, patients usually try to explore other avenues to resolve their PE problems. Preferably, they look for solutions that are quick and easy to follow like using certain sex pills.

Using special pills to address premature ejaculation problems in men is not an entirely new thing. Men have been making use of them for years as they offer faster solutions to their PE concerns. Even certified medical doctors recommend these so-called sex pills to men suffering from a variety of erectile dysfunctions like premature ejaculation simply because they find them to be largely effective. What makes these sex pills such a potent premature ejaculation weapon can be traced to the ingredients that they contain. Many of these have chemical contents, such as those found in medications classified as anti-depressants. Popular brands are collectively called SSRI's or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors.

Largely used in treating cases of depression, SSRI's have recently been found to be effective as well in addressing premature ejaculation concerns, although this particular healing property of the drugs appears to be more of a normal side effect rather than anything else. Nevertheless, various doctors found them to be quite useful and have started prescribing them to affected men.

Other noted sex pills, meanwhile, contain purely herbal ingredients that are known to have sex-enhancing qualities. Herbal ingredients contained in several sex pills have the basic advantage of being pure and natural, and ostensibly carry no adverse side effects, unlike their chemically based counterparts.

Herbal-based sex drugs have recently gained immense popularity as more and more people are beginning to realize the benefits that one can get from taking pure and unadulterated substances. Even the medical world, which previously was hesitant in making use of natural herbs to treat certain human dysfunctions like premature ejaculation, has begun to realize the true value of herbal plants.

Several herbal-based sex drugs are now out in the market, competing for a still generally untapped market, and the leader of the pack is VigRXPlus™. This particular sex-enhancement pill boasts of having all-natural ingredients, basically extracts of various herbal plants that have long been known to help man gain more power sexually and even get rid of common sexual dysfunctions like premature ejaculation.

Specifically, extracts from plants like the Cuscuta seed and the Ginkgo Biloba have been included in every bottle of VigRXPlus™ along with other popular herbal products, making for a truly potent sex pill. Cuscuta seed happens to be particularly effective in addressing premature ejaculation concerns, while the Ginkgo Biloba is said to be capable of increasing blood flow in the vascular region that can ostensibly help improve penile erections.

VigRXPlus™ happens to be just one of many all-natural-based sex enhancing drugs currently trying to attract the attention of concerned men, but it claims to be the safest and the most effective among other similar brands. A visit to its official website, VigRXPlus.com should effectively tell if its claims are true.

for more info go to [url]VigRX Plus | Male Enhancement[/url]

joshuaty2010
(@joshuaty2010)

Avoid embarrassing premature ejaculation by trying out these tips and taking a quality natural male enhancement supplement.Try Male Enhancement Products desensitizing creams are topically applied penis enhancement products that provide a numbing effect to your tool, allowing you to maintain an erection longer, reduce pleasure during sex, and give you more ejaculation control. The tricky part here is how you can apply the product. This won’t be a problem if you’re monogamous and have a long time partner but if you’re having sex for the first time (or having sex with a particular partner for the first time), you might put yourself in a sticky spot.

You’ll be better off using a male enhancement supplement. But be wary of [url]penile enlargement[/url] pills – they’re mostly scams. Look for a quality natural male enhancement supplement that contains potent herbal and nutraceutical ingredients. These herbs and nutrients will help you satisfy your woman whenever you make love by safely and effectively enhance your erections, increasing your libido, improving sperm health, and boosting your stamina and sexual endurance to make you last longer and beat premature ejaculation. Regular use, combined with other natural methods such as male enhancement exercises, may result in modest but permanent penis enlargement.

healthuk
(@healthuk)

Hi mate, apart from deep breathing and stop and start techniques, have you try using a local aesthetic cream or gel? It can be of a great help to some people.

brian24
(@brian24)

There are lot exercise that can be done to reduce the premature ejaculation... concentrate more on foreplay try to give your partner orgasm with foreplay like oral sex and all, with that you can control your ejaculation with deep breathing exercise keep breathing deep and release, stop and start technique, and if you and your partner trying missionary position than change it men are more prone to ejaculate early with missionary position men on top.. always try to change the position frequently whenever you feel like ejaculating with this you are also using stop and start with different techniques
best of luck

Brian7
(@brian7)

I think you should try receiving a tantric massages - they are renowned for curing problems with premature ejaculation. I visit the ecstatic joy temple in West London - you can see there website [url]Ecstatic Joy Tantric Massage Temple, welcome to a world of mystery and beauty![/url]. The masseurs there no a lot about sexuality, and one of the many benefits of tantric massage is learning to become aware of your sexual energy and then learning to control it. Therefore, problems like premature ejaculation can be solved forever. They are promoting sexual continence, which is the practice of orgasm without the ejaculation, in this way men become much better lovers, feel more pleasure and are able to give more pleasure..
I think you should check it out..

vikmason
(@vikmason)

You can try the stop start technique while urinating. Pelvic exercises are kniown to help. There are now medications like priligy too, but I would advice you to try and combat the problem naturally first.

Share: