Reflex Touch Therapy
About Reflex Touch Therapy
Reflex Touch Therapy – the Energy-alternative to reflexology
Spring 2016 new classes
Reflex Touch Therapy is a deeply relaxing energy-alternative to conventional reflexology. A light flowing touch used with energy work is used to assess and support the body via the reflex points in and around the foot.
The basic flow includes about 70 specific moves tailored to support and assess the current health levels of individual organs within the body. Reflex Touch Therapy blends physical health with subtle energy/vibrational work.
Classes are running all year, including weekdays (school hours) and weekends; please email email@example.com for next class dates…
VENUE the beautiful redbarnretreat.co.uk on the Buckingham/Northants/Oxon border
Because the classes are small every student gets plenty of one-to-one training and support both in the practical lessons and via phone/skype and email. It is very important to us that we develop, as well as train, each student to their highest ability.
The course includes;
- 6 intense practical lessons (monthly)– small groups of 2 – 3 per trainer so you receive constant assessment of your developing flow technique – each practical lesson builds on the previous lesson
- Theory assignments after each lesson – to complement and deepen your practical
- 40 case studies
- Home practice support and guidance and email support
- Modules on the history, differential diagnosis, case notes and theory of Reflex touch
- No exam – ongoing assessments with final assessment month/lesson 7
- Certificate on completion validated by IPTI and Balens Insurance
- Pre-requisites for this certificate are: Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology and Professional Conduct and Business Awareness. Understanding the physical body and disease is an important part of Reflex Touch Therapy and we offer a range of support options.
- £720 – (deposit of £120) plus 6 x £100 monthly payments
- VENUE the beautiful redbarnretreat.co.uk
- FREE marketing support and website listing
- BONUS modules on STRESS support
- Advanced days and on-going development