Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies
About Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies® is a one stop holistic therapy centre in London.
At Calm and Clear® I specialise in de-stressing the mind, body and spirit by offering you a number of holistic top to toe treatments.
As an introduction, I am Rima Shah and I'm a science degree trained Natural Healthcare expert and I'm also the owner of Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies®.
Clinics are based in Covent Garden and Monument.
The therapies I practice include:
- Fertility Reflexology
- Maternity Massage/Aromatherapy and Ayurvedic Pregnancy massage
- Maternity Reflexology
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder technique for Face)
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD)
- Indian Head Massage (Indian Champissage™)
- Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift massage)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy® (Ear Candling)
- BSc (hons) Life Sciences
- ITEC dip Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage
- ITEC dip Aromatherapy
- ITEC dip Reflexology
- ITEC dip Diet & Nutrition
- L.C.I.C.I Certificate in Indian Champissage™ Head Massage
- Certificate in Neal’s Yard Remedies Holistic Facial Treatments
- Foresight Preconception Practitioner training
- L.C.I.C.I Diploma in Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift Massage)
- L.C.I.C.I Certificate in Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage
- Soul & Sole – Certificate of Competency in Maternity Reflexology (Susanne Enzer parts 1 and 2)
- Thermo-Auricular® Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Manual Lymph Drainage & Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (Vodder Technique)
- Reproreflexology – specialist training for fertility & assisted conception
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
- Advanced Treatments – Reflexology for Female Conditions
- Advanced Treatments – Massage and Reflexology in Pregnancy
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurveda for Women
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurveda for Pregnancy
- Advanced Treatments – Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
- Advanced Treatments – Common Neck and Back Problems
- Advanced Treatments – Trigger Points
- Advanced Treatments – Neuromuscular Technique
- Advanced Treatments – Reflexology and the Intestinal Link
- Advanced Treatments – TMJ, Face, Headache & Jaw pain
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis
- Advanced Treatments – Medical massage for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Association of Therapy Lecturers (ATL)
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
- London Centre of Indian Champissage (LCICI)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy Therapy (T.A.Th)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I specialise in menstrual health/menopause, fertility, pregnancy (both prenatal and postnatal), stress and digestive health.
I have been involved in the complementary health field for over nineteen years. My career in health started many years ago while I was at university, and since then I have achieved a BSc degree in Life Sciences, which includes anatomy and physiology. After this I studied my various complementary therapy treatments, while also working within stressful office and retail environments. From this I fully understand and appreciate the increasing stresses and strains life throws at us every day. My extensive experience has qualified me to give special, individual treatments, ranging from a pampering facial to deep back work or an indulgent head, neck and shoulder treatment.
I am very enthusiastic and determined about my work, and I believe in guiding people to help them feel at their optimum, so that everyone can achieve a level of peace, tranquillity and harmony within themselves.
The choice of treatment used is designed and customised for each individual after an initial consultation. All the therapies used are holistic treatments, which restore balance to mind and body.
Following your choice of treatment you will be offered specific lifestyle and after care advice with suggestions about how to help maintain the improvements between treatments. This will allow you to participate in making the treatments more effective to gain longer-term benefits for you.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
I am one of the country’s leading lecturers in Maternity Reflexology and Maternity Massage – training other practitioners who wish to specialise in these fields. I also give talks and training to midwives about complementary therapies and present seminars on Maternity Reflexology for the Association of Reflexologists. I also hold various workshops and talks for the general public. Further information can be found under the Workshops and Courses section of my website.
Professional Membership and Insurance
I am fully insured and I am a member of: