Traditional Chinese (Tui-Na) Massage Therapy in Reading Town Centre
13-15 Blagrave St, Reading RG1 1PJ, UK.
About Traditional Chinese (Tui-Na) Massage Therapy in Reading Town Centre
At Yi Xing Health Centre we provide qualified, smiling and healthy body massage therapy. Our therapists are speaking English along with Mandarin and their native Chinese dialect, and are certified by various institutes in mainland China and the UK.
WE ARE LOCACATED AT BLAGRAVE STREET, 2 MINUTES WALK FROM READING TRAIN STATION
Chose among Chinese Massage, Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage and Indian Head Massage. We are also specialised in Cupping and Ear Candling.
Therapeutic massage is currently one of the fastest growing approaches to healthcare. One of the reasons for this gain in popularity is that not only does it relieve stress and promote relaxation, but research is documenting a vast number of physiological benefits as well.
The various forms of body massage therapy can offer the following benefits:
- Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Improvements to gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms